More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lapislazuli lapislazuli

Lie or tell the truth?

Brush it off (Lie)

"Hey I am not!" you giggle, only causing you to blush harder. She falls into hysterics and buries her head into a pillow to try and stifle her laughter. You figure that losing every single memory you have up until this moment isn't the best pillow talk and besides, why ruin this moment? You've find yourself in bed with a beautiful woman, why not make the most of it and deal with your situation. The woman finally manages to calm herself a little and lifts her head from the pillows, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.
"God I have such an ugly laugh," She says between giggles. "I -hic. Oh great and I've given myself the hiccups." She snorts and starts up giggling again.
"Well I guess it's just a counterpoint to how beautiful every other part of you is. We can't all be perfect."
"Hey!" She says in mock shock. She lifts herself into a sitting position, the covers falling of her chest and revealing her soft breasts. She gently places her finger on your chin and lifts your gaze away from her chest and up to her face. You're so close to her that you can hear every breath she takes and can't help but be drawn in by her deep green eyes. You notice she's blushing slightly but her grin has become increasingly mischievous. "So you DO think I have an ugly laugh!" You try and hold in your laughter, as if moving too much would scare her away. Her expression softens a little and you notice that your bodies are much closer than they were before. Her hands are wrapped around your waist and your palms are on her thighs. Your breathing is in tandem, short, rushed breaths, waiting in anticipation.

Kiss her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)