More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingsy kingsy

What do the Fluidians choose to exploit? (Snot, Cum, Spit)

World info/info for writers

Hello one and all, Kingsy here.

Just a couple things really:

If you're going to add a chapter that's awesome! Go right ahead. I fixed the name options so theyre now able to be changed. Defaults are first_name for the main, last_name for the family name, mother_name, sister_name, father_name, friend_name, friend2_name.

Please try and use these options where possible.

As for fetishes; the focus of this story is noses and excessive cum so please try and involve that in the story in some way.

All my characters default to being hairless from the neck down and sexy. Feel free to make this get as sloppy and messy as you want, the sloppier the better ;)

Generally I will have women in the story have the snot and nose fetish and men have the cum fetish but feel free to write chapters with a mix or bi or shemale chapters as you wish. I'll probably mix it up too.

If you like the story please like and follow it so I know which chapter to write next. I like writing specific fetishes and scenes for people with similar fetishes so leave a comment with a scene in mind and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)