More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sidian Sidian

Enjoy!

World Map (Minor Spoilers)

I was asked to provide a map for the world I have created. This is mainly a work in progress and I will probably constantly update and add places as Darien travels through out the world but when I got the suggestion I thought it would be fun to mess around in Photoshop and see what I could come up with. (This is also my first time ever creating a continent in Photoshop and I'll be honest, I actually had a lot of fun with it!)

I have included the names of the cities Darien has been too (or at least heard of while progressing through the story). The bigger flags of course are the major kingdoms in the land. I have also included smaller flags for some of the villages which Darien has either been to or learned about. There are also many other smaller villages scattered through out the world that I have not included in here.

The Five major kingdoms for this continent are Rathkin Empire, Sicilian Syndicate, Loner's Reach, The Wilds (Sage's Sanctuary is the main capital city) and Errian.

Again, it's a WIP and some of the sections we haven't explored yet I may change up slightly. As I said, I'll try my best to edit and add names and places as I progress! (Also, if other readers want to write their own story lines and you want to create your own city / kingdom, let me know, I'd be happy to add it in or you can even use one of the flags I already added in that are blank. Maybe somebody else writes a story and Darien travels to the Northwestern big city and we start to learn about that! Could be fun!)

For the time being though, welcome to my view of the world! :)

World Map

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)