More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by freeuser freeuser

Where should we start?

[Office Thread] Working Hard

It's 3pm, prime time for productivity and I'm in the zone, flying through emails and documents while I listen to classic rock though earbuds. Suddenly it's harder to concentrate and I pause for a second to figure out why. That's when I clearly make out the sound formerly only registering on my subconscious. Charlotte is screaming through what is apparently an above-average orgasm at the top of her lungs in the office next to mine. This happens often enough that I should have sprung for the noise-cancelling headphones, I think to myself. But there's nothing for it; my dick is already fast swelling and demanding attention before I even turn towards the show.

Our "private" offices are actually clear glass on all four walls. I can see Charlotte face-up on her desk, legs vice-gripped around her assistant Todd. She's holding him buried to the hilt as she spasms over and over. I watch her finish up and hand Todd her coffee mug. It's printed with one of those stereotypical jokes: a horizontal line about 10% from the bottom, labeled below the line with "coffee" and above with "cream". The joke turns out to be spot on as Todd, free to move once again, pumps into his boss several more times before pulling out and quickly directing a massive load into the mug. Charlotte doesn't even wait for him to finish, she's off the desk, pulling her skirt back down and back to work by the time he sets the nearly-full mug on her desk and heads out of her office with his pants in his arms.

My hard-on is fully raging at this point and I'm definitely not getting back in the zone like this. I stand and walk to my office door. My assistant is already turning before I even get it completely open. "April, would you please help me for a minute?" I say anyway, always professional. April stalks into my office with perfect poise in her silk blouse and tight, tight grey knee-length pencil skirt. She's tall in her heels, pale and lean with her auburn hair up in an artfully arranged bun held with spikes and wearing librarian glasses, the very picture of the haughty executive assistant from any movie. This look turns me on massively, and I have no doubt she would dress this way at my request, in order to better perform her role for me. But she came to her job interview like this, before ever meeting me. I hired her on the spot and have never once mentioned my preferences to her.

"Will this be carnal assistance, sir?" April asks, standing posed in the middle of the office as I turn back from closing the transparent door, one arm holding her laptop on the off chance I've called her in for real work. A perfect professional. "Yes, April, on the desk if you would. Skirt and bra on, please." I instruct as I kick off my pants next to my desk. "Absolutely, sir" She efficiently removes and hangs her top neatly over the arm of the couch I keep against one wall. She keeps her black lace demi bra on. A junior staffer passing by at that moment stops and openly admires her form through the floor-to-ceiling glass wall for a second before continuing on. The analyst in the cubicle across the aisle from my office already has his cock in hand for the show and is clearly not going anywhere.

April retrieves a cushion I keep for this purpose from a cabinet in the corner. After carefully arranging the few items on my desk out of harm's way, she sets the cushion down and gracefully rests herself atop it, bent over on her elbows at the end of my desk. And waits. I've removed my entire outfit, hating the feeling of shirt tails flopping around during sex. Standing behind her, I admire her pert ass straining the material of the tight grey skirt before pushing it up until her black lace thong panties are exposed. This is something I'm sure she does specifically for me, as panties are such a rare sight on any woman, let alone hidden under office attire. Not once has she ever verbalized her desires to me, but as usual, her inner thighs are wet with her lust halfway to her knees, which is about how far I drag the panties down before leaving them there.

I enter her gently and take it slow for a while with long, deep strokes. April grips and releases me with her vaginal muscles, synchronized with my motion, always working hard for me. While I'm still in the building phase, I see Charlotte at the door, holding that same coffee mug, trying to catch my eye through the glass. Having done so, she mimes a request to speak with me, but indicating she's willing to come back later. I wave her in without breaking stride. We have a mutual project that we're both working on and Charlotte needs to settle some open questions and get some numbers sorted out. As I talk to my colleague, April takes notes with a pen and pad she's grabbed from my desk. When my concentration drifts more towards Charlotte, April picks up the slack by bouncing gently back and forth on my cock, keeping the rhythm for me.

When all immediate concerns for the project are dealt with, I resume fucking my assistant properly, now with increasing speed and . Charlotte remains in the room sipping on her mug of Todd's cum, then moving to sit on the couch where she has clear view of my prick's motion in and out of April's pale body. I can tell Charlotte's legs are splayed wide, skirt hiked, playing with herself. I look over for a while and Charlotte kindly spreads herself open with two fingers so I can enjoy the full view of her. I've fucked Charlotte at least once a week for a year, ever since we started collaborating closely when she was promoted to the head of her group. Out of the many late night sessions together up against tight deadlines, I've been up against Charlotte's tight holes during all of them and then some. She has a large clit that she knows I really enjoy and good friend that she is, she's making time to display it to me now while reading emails on her phone. Eliza jokingly refers to Charlotte as my work wife. I probably do talk her ear off when I get home, running down the usual tales of petty grievances and the various fucks I had at the office. Charlotte features frequently in all of them, especially the latter.

I keep my eyes locked on Charlotte's thick clit and start to forcefully pound against my assistant's thin ass. Charlotte is playing with her clit theatrically, pulling back the hood, pinching it and jerking it off with two fingers like a tiny cock. It's very helpful of her - she probably needs that hand to answer the emails she's still reading through - and I'm quickly nearing my climax. Before I get there, April's cunt clamps down on my cock with the pulsations of a strong orgasm. She's gone rigid over her whole body but her pose remains unchanged. She stays frozen, making no movements or sounds at all throughout her peak. This is one more way she likes to act out the part of a perfect assistant, but in this case, entirely as a fetish for her own enjoyment. It's something she takes extremely seriously. Just one time previously, she let out a small moan, and was pink-faced with embarrassment for an hour after we finished. I brought her a small stuffed wolf in a head-back howling pose the next day and set it on her desk when I got in, just to see her flush again. It's still exactly where I left it, but I've caught her smiling at it a few times.

I hold myself back until I feel her body relax. When I'm sure she's all the way down, I announce "I'm ready, April" and step back, pulling out of her. With no hesitation, she whirls around, taking her glasses off and bringing her cushion down to the floor as she kneels upon it. Her lips wrap over my prick and I'm in her throat all at once. Methodically, she uses every muscle in her head and neck, plus a warm hand on my aching balls, to bring me over the edge. As soon as she detects spasms from me, April wraps her other hand around my shaft and pumps my cum into her open mouth for what feels like ten minutes. To my shame, I let out a loud groan that resonates between the hard walls of my office and undoubtedly out into the wider area. By the end of my orgasm, April's red lips can barely contain the sea of white jizz threatening to overflow at her slightest mistake. Unsurprisingly, she nevertheless manages to swallow the entire load without so much as a drop lapping out onto her still-crisp lipstick.

"Thank you, April, that will be all." I say, helping her to her feet with one hand. "Of course, sir" she replies as she puts the cushion away and gathers her blouse. As she leaves she pauses, topless and elegant, in the open doorway. I look up from my desk and, just past April's hip, see the analyst cleaning semen off himself, still seated facing us in his swivel chair. "By the way, sir, don't forget that your wife's birthday is next Tuesday" she informs me. I nod and she returns to her desk outside. As she swings the door closed I hear the voice of Samuel, my other office neighbor from the side opposite Charlotte, say "Jane, would you help me in here, please?" to his own assistant. The company really ought to buy everyone noise-cancelling headphones, I think, as I crank up my music.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)