More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FirePorn FirePorn

How do you start?

Work your way up

You start with the smallest egg, just a bit smaller than your fist and weighting a 100 grams.

You prop yourslef up with your mountain of pillows and slowly push the egg into your waiting cunt.

You moan slightly as it slips inside and smile at the way the weight feels inside of you.

You grab the next, slightly bigger and heavier than the first one and push it in too.

That way you work your way up too your four biggest eggs.

You moan and pant as you push in the fourth biggest egg and smile at the way it pulles your canal down.

By now you look as if you are 5 months pregnant - if you ignore tue bumbs caused by the various eggs pressed against your walls - but there are still three eggs to go. And they are the biggest ones.

You grin to yourself and take the third biggest egg. You place it at your entrence and rub your pussy against it, loving the way the other 17 eggs shift inside your pussy.

You moan and shut your eyes as you push the egg inside you. It's 20cm lond and 10cm in circumference.

It splits you open amd you love every second of slowly pushing it inside yourself. The eggs already inside you shift to make room for the new egg and your belly sweels again.

You grab the second to last and shove it inside roughly. You moan and pant and writh in pleasure. Your kegs quiver and shake, every so often clenching down oun your hand between your legs.

Your dick is coverd in pre cum by now, glistening and standing tall at the base of your belly.

You grab the last egg, just shy off 30cm long and weighting a kilo. It's quite a bit longer than your forearm and oh so pleasantly heavy.

You always love it how the biggest egg pulls your canal down, how the weight settles inside of your pussy.

You grab the egg with bouth hands and move the tip to tease your pussy lips, which always close compleatly, no matter how many eggs you have inside yourself.

Slowly you spread your pussy open with the tip of the egg and push it inside.

You moan and let out wanton sounds as you slowly push it in further, causing your pussy to stretch and your belly to visibly grow already.

You push in deeper, now at a third of the eggs length. You grin and start to fuck yourself with the egg.

"Oh yes", you pant as you shove it in and out, "fuck, I wish... tentacle monsters and other fantasy creatures... existed. Just so that they can... fill me up... with theur spunk and eggs."

Finally you shove the egg inside roughly and cum.

Your dick fires strand after strand of cum onto our chest, face, hair and into your open mouth.

"Oh yes!", you scream, writhing on your bed, "Yes, yes, yes!"

As you finally calm down from your high you slowly shove your hand inside your pussy and play around with the eggs inside, causing them to shift and making your 9 months pregnant belly move.

You moan and sit up a bit.

Then you grab the big 15 inch dildo and placed the tip at the entrence of your cunt.

You ease the tip inside only to ram it all the way up.

You tip back, your eyes screwed shut in pleasure as you scream in lust.

The tip rest against your cervix and you just want to push the dildo further up untill your cervix opens and you can get the last 5 inches of the dildo inside you.

Your belly shifts as you fuck yourself with the dildo, looking obssenicaly large with all the egg bumbs big and small moving under your skin.

You pant and moan as you speed up and slowly your cervix open.

And all at once the dildo pushes through and all 15 inches are inside you. The tip of the dildo is visible under your breasts and poking out if your body a bit.

You moan and grab your dick roughly as you fuck yiurself with the dildo.

You fuck yourself violently, your hups bucking, as you give your dick a rough handjob.

Then you suddenly cum and your spunk lands all over you and you shove the dildo in as far as you can as your inner walls clench down on the fuck stick and all the eggs inside you.

Your orgasm lasts an eternity and all of 5 minutes. As you come back to your senses you look down at yourself.

Your belly looks 9 months pregnant with triplets if you ignore the bumbs from the eggs, you are coverd in your cum and the dildo shoved all the way inside your pussy and womb, making a visable bumb just under your breasts withe outlines of the dick head.

Happy with yourself you roll onto your side and curl up. The eggs and dildo inside you shift and you moan happy, leaving ereything as it is.

You want to spent the night heavy and full and not capable of moving out of your bed.

Happy and contend you fall asleep, without noticing the symbol that apears on the floor just before your bed.

It glows bright red and then fades to almost invisbleness as it waits to the next day and for you to wake up.

What is going to happen tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)