More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Now what?

Word-activated curse.

You curse him so that any time anybody speaks the word, "Sword", within thirty feet of him, he grows closer to an orgasm. You giggle devilishly and continue on with your date. You gesture for the woman behind the counter to come over and you turn to Bav with a smile.

"I think we're ready to pay our tab, right?" you ask with a wink.

He rolls his eyes and begins to assemble a gathering of coins from his pocket, but in the meantime, you shift your eyes to the blade on his hip.

"You know, that's a really nice sword you have."

He jumps a little, not quite sure what happened. But he continues to count out his money. In the silence, you look between him and the barkeep.

"It is a nice sword, dear," she says as she waits for the payment. He flinches again, nearly dropping his coins on the floor. Finally, he hands them to the woman and nods before turning towards you.

"We should head home now," he says to you desperately.

"But we were just talking about your sword," you say, watching him flinch once more. "Isn't it a nice sword, miss?"

"I did say it was a nice sword, dear." She says with a roll of her eyes.

At all three mentions, he seems completely flustered. You look at him with a concerned expression and ask him if anything is the matter. You worry for him, of course.

"N-No. I'm fine."

"Your sword is fine?"

He eyes his eyes wide and begins to nod frantically.

"It is a nice sword," you repeat, watching his struggle with great interest.

"Alright. We really need to get going, I think. I'm exhausted. Heh."

"You both sure talk about his sword a lot," the barkeep says before wandering off to another customer. He looks to you suspiciously, and struggles to readjust his codpiece.

"You did something, didn't you?" he asks you.

"No, no. I just like discussing your sword."

He groans and starts to stand strangely. You figure he can't take too much more.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)