More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bubble_Butt Bubble_Butt

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Wonder Woman: Guard duty at Diva Industries

Wonder Woman woke from what seemed to be a drunken stupor and took inventory of her surroundings. She was standing in the middle of a small crowd of women dressed in leather and spandex fetish club slut clothes. The femmes were lazily stroking their deflating cocks dripping cum on the concrete floor. The women playing with their pussies, or sucking the femme cocks clean. She noticed the strong intoxicating scent of cum from lots of different owners. Wonder Woman felt a sticky wetness on her face, arms, and legs. She didn't know where she was or how this happened, but she would bring the guilty to justice.

"Alright you bimbos! That's enough!" Wonder Woman shouted to the crowd to warm up for one of her sermons to criminals.

** SMACK!! SMACK!! **

Wonder Woman shuddered as two of the women in the crowd slapped her squirming ass cheeks on opposite sides at the same time. Moaning with confused arousal, her sensitive butthole felt like it was being urgently tongued in a sympathetic rhythm.

"The bitch loves it girls!" a powerful voice shouted over the loud slutty circle.

Turning her head to face the strange powerful woman behind her, her body remained facing to the side. Wonder Woman licked her lips in uncharacteristic nervousness. Tasting the delicious salty sweet flavor of cum on her lips, she carefully wiped the still hot cum off her mouth with her right hand. Wonder Woman shuddered again as she sucked most of the distracting cum off her fingers. Leaving some cum on her hand she carefully moved her hand to her rosey nipple and rubbed the remaining cum into her skin.

Her body felt like it was in motion somehow, but she wasn't going anywhere. The jostling was made worse as her large tits flopped around from the mysterious undulating. It was uncomfortable for tits as big as hers to bounce around so forcefully. Wonder Woman hated the way her beautifully sculpted perfect breasts were often seen not as the symbol of feminine power they were meant to be. Her lush fertile body was a blessing from the Goddess Hera. But small minded people made her feel self conscious about those fertile icons of feminine power. Wonder Woman's firm healthy breasts were large. But she was no stripper or bimbo as people like Veronica Cale often said in news interviews.

Wonder Woman saw the strange woman was actually moving her powerful body in some kind of smooth motion. She realized it was a dance. Pausing to gawk at the fluid movement of the strange woman's plump yet sleek hips and thighs. Wonder Woman felt her gaze lock onto the circular sweeps and dips of the strange woman's body.

Feeling a tingling ache deep in her own pelvis, Wonder Woman was captivated by the realization that her own clit had been throbbing to the same tempo since she woke up. The sudden understanding that the hot wet mess she was feeling was linked to the strange woman's exotic allure.

Wonder Woman suddenly felt her gaze being inexorably dragged up until she was staring directly into the powerful woman's eyes. Silently the strange woman continued to smile as she held Wonder Woman's eyes locked onto hers. Wonder Woman felt a increasingly nagging worry, as the strange woman's eyes conveyed authentic lustful desire for what she was doing.

The strange woman's steely smile shifted into an amused grin. Whoever the strange woman was, Wonder Woman would have to resist the potent mind gripping energy she was using. Wonder Woman focused her thoughts on any kind of resistance to the still dancing woman's charms.

With a somehow kinky feeling twitch, the strange woman held her grinning visage as she lightly bit down on her lower for moment and winked at Wonder Woman.

"AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhgggggggggg!!!!!!!" the cavernous building rang with echos of Wonder Woman's bizarrely next level climax. The power of the orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave. Her entire body spasmed momentarily as she felt an enormous blast of her own Amazonian superheroine cum roar out the massively engorged shaft and tip of her femme cock of justice.

The strange woman never stopped dancing as she moved closer to Wonder Woman. The grin on her face took on a fierce aspect of victory as the strange woman sashayed near and exerted her control to Wonder Woman's gaze to look in front of her own body.

For the first time since she woke up, Wonder Woman suddenly realized her rock hard Amazonian superheroine cock was buried deeply in the pussy of the office manager for the Diva industries facility they were inside. A squirming sensation in her asshole attracted Wonder Woman's attention to the head of security who’s face and head were still being held deeply in her ass.

“Don’t stop now Wonder Woman! The slut loves the way you like to fuck bitches at work!” the lyrical siren voice cackled as she started clapping her hands. In a flash of memory Wonder Woman recognized the sinister voice. It was the criminal supervillainess Dancing Queen.

“Alright Dancing Queen- the show is over, you’re under arrest!” Wonder Woman shouted without interrupting her pussy pounding or ass worship.

“Wondie, you so crazy!” Dancing Queen replied with a smirk as she continued clapping the steady rhythm to her hips moving side to side. “I know you want to be taken seriously. But it’s just so hard for me to do anything but laugh when you stamp your feet like a school slut with a tiny flat ass.”

Dancing Queen stopped her hench women long enough to get something from inside the last shipping crate they were loading onto their truck. Wonder Woman couldn’t see the label on the crate (Warning Contents Experimental) She could not see this because she was still continuing to orgasm, blasting her fertile Amazonian cum deep inside the pussy she was still fucking without stop.

Dancing Queen kept the beat going with her hips as she walked close to Wonder Woman who was still trapped on auto-fuck. Dancing Queen popped the cap on the bottle, and Wonder Woman instantly smelled something incredible.

Wonder Woman’s senses filled with a bizarre combination. Her nose smelled an erotic cocktail of purple velvet, bubble gum liquor, fresh pussy juice. The scent blanketed Wonder Woman’s mind with unusual thoughts that weren't her own (she thought). Her pussy suddenly felt itchy, but she knew she longed to jump into a hot pool of silicone lubricant. Even though she had never tried it before, Wonder Woman knew with certainty that hot Uberlube ( https://www.uberlube.com/ ) was her favorite.

“Don’t worry Wondie! Maybe this will help put some meat on your skinny ass!” Dancing Queen told Wonder Woman as she shoved the Diva Industries security chief away from Wonder Woman’s ass. The poor woman had passed out from being held so deep in Wonder Woman’s ass.

Dancing Queen changed the beat slightly with her hips. The new rhythm immediately sank deeply into Wonder Woman’s superheroine psyche. Taking the bottle from Dancing Queen’s outstretched hand, she knew what to do.

As Dancing Queen moved towards her waiting gang she put a little extra zip into her enthralling juicy wiggle. Behind her, Wonder Woman never stopped fucking (or cumming inside) the Diva Industries employee she had been meant to protect from criminals. Before Dancing Queen’s gang was out of sight, Wonder Woman had poured the entire bottle of experimental purple liquid into her superheroine ass and clenched her butthole closed so tightly that not a drop escaped. It would be several hours before Dancing Queen’s control would finally wear off.

What happens to Wonder Woman next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)