More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

How and where do they pee?

Women pee and poop in men’s mouths (femdom)

No one knows why humanity evolved the way we did. Sure, female led social groups existed in other complex animals, but not like this.

Around puberty, men begin to get the urge to consume the waste products of women.

Scientists have categorized it almost like a built in addiction. Denying a man pee and poop leads to permanent withdrawal symptoms until given it again.

As such, humanity evolved into a race where women led, able to control their men by withholding pee and poop, or “Pap” as it’s sometimes called.

For the first few years, boys are fed thier Pap by their mothers and female family members the way they eat normal food, something men obviously still require. For example, a high schooler might enjoy his cereal with a glass of his older sister’s pee and find some of his mother’s poop in his lunchbox.

After they become adults, men get their Pap right from its source.

As for men; they go where and how their female family members order them to. A mother chooses the method her sons use, and then when the boy marries, his wife takes over.

Women completely own thier men. At their wedding, a woman can even rename her new husband.

Men and women both wear what we would consider feminine clothing. Pants are almost non-existent. The primary difference between the two are the details. Women wear plan dresses while men wear elaborate ones with patters and bows and flowers and other such things.

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)