More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Who do we follow?

Jessica Nichols, a rare woman who needs Pap

Jessica’s parents had a hard time understanding her at first. One day, when she was 14, she started getting very sick.

Her parents took her to the emergency room and everyone was shocked with her test results

Pap withdrawal.

They ran some more tests and discovered Jessica suffered from Complete Androgen Insensitivity. Effectively, her DNA was XY, despite otherwise being a woman.

The doctors had Jessica’s parents feed her Pap. Out of curiosity, they had Jessica try her father’s poop, only for her to violently spit it out. She then tried her mother’s, which was actually the most delicious thing she’d ever eaten.

For another experiment, they tried having Jessica ear her own poop. While she could, test showed no reactions, none of the endorphin release she got from eating her mother’s.

The the doctors each gave her a sample of their own to try. Each time she reacted the same as her mother’s poop.

It was decides that she needed other women’s Pap.

As the years went by, Jessica became a bit of a pariah at school. Everyone called her a boy for needing to eat Pap. She felt alone.

She felt even ostracized by the boys. The irony of them looking down at her while eating thier own mother’s poop was not lost on her.

By the time she turned 18, she had zero friends.

On the day after her 18 birthday, her mother came to talk to her.

“So… you’re a grown woman now.” Her mother began “at your age, boys begin to be directly fed by thier mothers.”

“I know… all the boys at school at like it’s a big deal.”

“For them it is.”

“Ugh, why couldn’t I just be normal… I’m a straight girl to spend the rest of her life with her face between women’s legs. It’s not fair!”

“I though you might say that… I found some people for you to talk to.”

“You did?”

“Yeah, turns out, you’re not as alone as you thought you were.”

Where is Jessica going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)