More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sancho Sanchez Sancho Sanchez

Which world would you like to explore?

Women commonly have trouble using the bathroom and need assistance

A common medical issue these days is that women have difficulty urinating or even defecating. It's thought to be a lingering effect of some nasty gastrointestinal bugs that went around, perhaps complicated by ill-advised fad diets, but because the issue is more of an annoyance than anything with a chronic health impact or mortality risk, it has yet to be studied seriously by medical science.

The cure is simple enough - direct stimulation of the urethra by a skilled finger can start a urine flow. This is the most common issue for women and while some can "start" themselves, most can't and need delicate help from a friend or even family member. "Poo problems" are less common but hardly unheard of, most women know at least one woman the issue. There's no real way to address this issue alone, but it is easy for another woman to "unclog" the pipes with her fingers usually, but if that doesn't work she will need to manually remove the poop from the other woman's bowels to give her some relief.

Everyone finds it embarrassing but ultimately most people just treat it as a woman's issue that should be dealt with discretely. If a friend or even family member needs help, then you just have to help them out and hope it's not too awkward.

Who should we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)