More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sancho Sanchez Sancho Sanchez

Who should we follow?

Monica, 37, a helpful working mother

Monica Day was 37 and a paralegal supervisor at a downtown law firm. It was a good job and while no job is stress-free, she thought she did a good job and her boss, the firm manager, always treated her reasonably and she was never expected to work insane hours or do anything unethical. The salary was enough to live comfortably, leasing a new car and living in a fashionable downtown high-rise apartment with her daughter, who was a university student.

All the paralegals Monica supervised were women, even in this day and age. She'd heard it described as a "pink color" job but it was skilled work and the ladies earned a living wage while never being asked to work nights or weekends, so it seemed like a fair enough deal. They shared a large room with 12 comfortably sized cubicles for the paralegals and a glass-windowed office for Monica but she kept her door open most of the day. She could hear most of the conversations and since it was all women, personal matters were occasionally discussed.

One day a new hire, Jessica, mentioned that she had the increasingly common condition of being unable to urinate without urethral stimulation. The girls teased her a little but without Monica even stepping in they refrained from being mean and some even made lukewarm offers to help. Then they switched to the frequent topic of discussion: the previous night's episode of Bachelorette where this season's lady had a double-date with two of the contestants and then took both of them to bed - at the same time. Monica tuned that nonsense out and focused on work.

She wanted to be a good supervisor to her girls though so she sent Jessica an e-mail, "I understand you have a medical issue. As your boss I want you to be at your best all day, which you certainly won't be if you're struggling with such a necessary function. Please send me an e-mail if you need assistance and I will discretely assist. My daughter has the same problem and I am happy to help. If you do not wish for this help please just do not reply to the e-mail and I won't bring it up again."

She hit send and didn't get a reply that day. Monica had nearly forgotten about it until after lunch the next day. Her e-mail notification popped up, as it did a hundred times over the course of a workday, and she read Jessica's e-mail: "I'm so sorry to bother you but could I take you up on your offer?" Monica quickly replied to meet her in the bathroom.

Monica walked down the hall to the lady's bathroom. It was a personal sized bathroom with a locking door and Jessica was standing there, only to hurry inside when she saw her boss coming. Monica tried the door, found it unlocked and entered. Seeing Jessica waiting for her, she locked the door behind them.

"I'm so sorry ma'am," Jessica said. The 22-year-old was slim with curly blond hair and green eyes on a her softly freckled face. She was clearly new to working in an office and as Monica hired her, she knew she'd just earned her paralegal's certificate at the community college and previously only worked in retail.

"Oh there's no need for that," Monica said, "I'm happy to help out my employees and like I said my daughter has the same issue, although it extends in back as well."

"Oh dear!" Jessica said shyly, "Well I don't have that yet... just... in front." She blushed.

Monica smiled politely, taking a motherly tone. "Now let's just do it quickly and professionally," she said, "It doesn't embarrass me and it shouldn't embarrass you. Go ahead and sit on the toilet."

Jessica, her cheeks beet red by now, dropped her plain white cotton panties and sat on the toilet as instructed.

Monica approached. At 37 she could no longer maintain a thin figure like Jessica, but she thought she'd avoided becoming fat at least. She was short, with black hair cut to just above her shoulders, and a slightly pudgy face and warm brown eyes. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and white blouse. She reached between Jessica's legs as casually she could manage and felt that she was shaved smooth, which was typical of girls these days.

Monica touched between Jessica's labia lips, pressing them aside and finding her urethra. She held it delicately between her fingers and massaged her employee's peehole, then the tiny opening with her fingers. She could feel Jessica's tiny urethra in her fingers but it was totally dry still.

The girl grunted and made a funny face, obviously trying desperately to pee. "You've held it in all day? It's already afternoon."

"Yes," Jessica said, "I'm sorry ma'am."

"Don't mention it," she said, "How do you pee at home?"

"Well," Jessica said, looking down, "My roommate is a lifesaver. She uses her tongue... but... I can't do that here. I pee into her mouth."

"Who says you can't do that here?" Monica said, "I'm your boss, I can't have my employee wiggling at her desk all day with a bladder stretched past capacity!"

Jessica looked at Monica wide-eyed. Then the young woman flinched with pain from another urgent "Pee now! Pee now!" signal from her bothersome bladder.

"Just for today then," Jessica said, "I'm so sorry."

"Nonsense! Like I said, I'm happy to help," Monica said. She lay on the tile floor on her back, relieved that the office was a high-end one and kept the bathrooms impeccably clean. Jessica squatted over Monica's face. Monica looked up and say her employee's shaved-smooth twat. She was not a lesbian, or even all that sexual, this was simply something women had to do to help each other out these days.

Monica extended her tongue and licked Jessica's pisshole. "Oh!" the younger woman said. Monica licked again with a practiced tongue, not the least bit hesitant to caress such an embarrassing place. She slid her tongue in ever so slightly, the way she knew always did the trick.

Sure enough, Jessica's golden urine started to escape in a fast trickle. Monica opened her mouth wide and let the woman pee directly into her mouth. It was the only way to avoid getting her face peed on, which was totally unacceptable in an office environment. "I'm trying to stop!" Jessica said, but women like her had such problems controlling their urethra that once they finally managed to start it was difficult to stop too.

She kept spraying her golden liquid into her boss's mouth. The bitter smell of piss filled the air as she used Monica's mouth as a urinal. Jessica couldn't help gasping in relief. Monica was getting concerned as her mouth filled with piss, not for the nastiness of the act, but for the danger of spilling urine and ruining her makeup and hair.

Urine rose to the brim of Monica's lips, then Jessica finally managed to stop her stubborn bladder. Monica felt the urine almost spilling over and knew it would go everywhere if she tried to stand up, so she started swallowing piss. She didn't really mind the taste at this point as she drank Jessica's urine. The girl wobbled to the toilet and managed to spray the last few shots of her pee out as she watched Monica drink the mouthful of piss.

Monica stood up then quickly licked her lips. "See?" she said, "No problem at all. Let me know whenever you need help, Jessica."

Jessica smiled. "You're the best boss ever, Monica!"

What's next for Monica?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)