More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TraxAgenda TraxAgenda

What world do you want to create?

Women at live events-DJ/MC-Acceptance

Women at Live Events

Any adult woman an attendance to said event is fair use for the main character. He is allowed to have his way sexually, socially, and physically with any woman he chooses as long as they are both in attendance at these events. They can be both single or taken. If he wants to fuck a bride right before she walks down the aisle it's allowed. You can ask a question and as long as it's sexual it will be 100% an honest answer. For example, you can ask a random girl "hey i was just wondering. You look like you like to on a dick from time to time. Is this true?" and she might say "eh from time to time I do. Especially right when I'm getting off my period and I haven't fucked my boyfriend for a few days." There is no limit on how long you need to know the women. You could just walk into the building as long as the adult females are there you do anything from grab a woman's ass without saying any words or take off your pants and shove your dick in a girls mouth.

DJ/MC

The main character is a Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremonies. He is hired on to do live events. Most notably weddings, cooperate events, clubs, and small birthday parties. He isn't hired on for his sexual favors; the buyers are aware of his privileges and it doesn't prevent or hurt his chances of deejaying the event. They just know he's probably going to be fucking quite a few women because that's just what comes with the services of the main character. Somehow he has increased sexual stamina when he's in the place of deejaying. He also is free from getting a woman pregnant if having vaginal intercourse. He is also free of contracting and transmitting any STD of any kind. As long as he consumes at least 1 liter of water every hour he has orgasms that last about 30 seconds each time of releasing. The recovery time is only about 5 minutes before he's ready to go again.

Acceptance/Doesn't give much thought

When you get hired for an event some clients may know you're gonna fuck some people and some don't. Either way, if you're doing something sexual to anyone in vicinity, no one will deny you or bat an eye and question what you're doing and why you're doing it. If you go up to someone randomly and grab their ass just because you wanna cop a feel. The will be startled because she didn't see you coming and will of course wonder who did it. She might think some creep and harassing her but she'll notice it was you and say to herself "oh it's just the dj" maybe give a nice subtle smile and go back to her conversation while feel on her ass some more. She and the ones she's talking to will just allow you to do what u wanna do. If the boss at a cooperate event is on stage giving the yearly recap she'll 100% accept if you want to pound her pussy doggy style while she talks to crowd. She'll probably grunt and moan her way through the whole speech but that won't stop her from allowing you to use her. The people in the audience aren't oblivious to what you're doing but they'll look past you railing their boss and listen to the updates on how next year will be better. "So team this year.....(grunt) we did better than last yeaaaar. Our number went up 'oh fuck that feels good' about 25%. Let's keee ih up *gags on dick*. Maybe some people at the events have seen you on social media in the background naked while having a 3some on the dance floor. So some people show up knowing what to expect. A few different husbands and boyfriends know you as the guy who might fuck their future wife but won't angry about it.

What event do you have booked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)