More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Erozsena Erozsena

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Women are responsible for men's erections

Josh smiled to himself as he looked at the phone. The strange app was charming if nothing else. It could at least serve as a fun little diversion during the boring bus trip he was on. He "hmm"-ed quietly to himself while wondering what he might pretend to change.

Well... There was one obvious thing. She was sitting a row ahead of him on the bus. With auburn hair and a top nobly doing everything in its power to keep her decent after being stretched tight over her large breasts. It would be nice if he could use the app to get into her panties somehow.

While he was wondering about it the bus hit a pothole, making her tits bounce. He let out a loud "shit" and barely managed to keep from dropping his phone. Which made her aware of him staring at her chest and he had to scramble to try and hide the tent that was forming in his pants from getting to watch the boobs on the bus go up and down.

He did his best to avert his eyes, but at the same time he had an idea for what he might be able to type on the app. He was too nervous to look back at her after getting caught staring like that, but that just meant he needed the distraction more. And well... It was fun to think of another way this situation might have gone for him. He just kept focusing on the screen while he let his imagination run wild.

  • Men's erections only get soft after they ejaculate.
  • Men cannot orgasm at all without a woman's help.
  • If a man's erection lasts too long it becomes painful and harmful for the man.
  • Because men are reliant on women to go soft, and because staying hard for too long is harmful for men: it is considered women's responsibility to do whatever they can to make a man orgasm when they get hard, especially for any specific woman that caused a man to get hard. Women are fine with this, understanding and even accepting of their responsibility to men.
  • Since men effectively need to engage in sex acts with women for the sake of their health it's considered totally normal to engage in any and all sex acts in public and sex has no association with romantic feelings. There's nothing unusual about having sex with a complete stranger, and someone's relationship status has no bearing on who they will or won't have sex with.

Josh felt himself getting harder as he typed it all up. Letting his horny brain overtake his good sense so that by the time he was done he was sitting on the bus at full mast. He clicked "save" on the phone while thinking about what a world that worked like that would be like.

What does it look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)