More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Story to Choose?

Wolverine: Diamonds Are Aggressive. (Logan and Emma Frost)

Author's Note: This story was suggested by user Mannchaa. I'd like to thank them for this awesome idea that I fell inlove with immediately. Thanks and enjoy:

Wolverine walked out of the X-Mansion at a quick pace and nearly tumbled into Jean Grey and Cyclops, missing them by clumsily tripping around them and ending up nearly falling over before Jean caught him with her telepathy. "Woah, careful there Logan..." Cyclops said, his hand holding Jean's. "...That'd be an embarrassing end to your career as an X-Man." He cracked a cocky, punch-able smirk. "Hm." Wolverine grimaced, and briefly glanced at Jean. "Red." He said in greeting before turning and leaving.

Jean and Cyclops had been broken up for six months, Cyclops had been cozying up to the new comer to the X-Men and Hellfire Club reject; Emma Frost. While Logan had been trying to build up the courage to ask Jean out. He'd fought gods, killed monsters and lived through the world tearing itself apart twice, but he'd never felt colder feet then when he tried to talk to Jean. Three days ago he'd finally decided to do it, he knocked on her door and waited for her to answer it. Instead it was answered by Cyclops. Logan just turned and walked away, tossing the flowers he'd brought in a nearby bin.

Logan hopped on his motorcycle and tore off down the road, there was a bar he liked to frequent, just a five minute drive from the mansion, but it was always empty, the owner of the place even started taking to calling it 'Logan's bar'. He pulled up and noticed another motorcycle parked outside. "Fuck." He said growling as he realized he wouldn't be drinking alone. The motorcycle was expensive, sporty and flashy, in Wolverine's opinion the exact opposite of what a bike should be.

He smelled her before he saw her, with that overbearing aristocratic perfume it was hard not to. Sitting at the bar, looking as elegant as ever sat Emma Frost, she wore a long white cloak that covered her entire body, Wolverine guessed she was wearing her usual whore looking outfit beneath it. Emma was drinking a drink that had more ice than actual liquid in, along with a small cocktail umbrella. Logan was about to turn and leave when Frank, the barkeep, shouted out to him "Logan! Look, another customer." Logan grimaced as Emma turned and saw her new teammate. "Logan..." Her voice was cold and distant, clearly she was as pleased to see him as he was to see her. "C'mon pal, what'll it be? Whiskey or Beer?" Logan moved towards the bar and sat three seats down from the White Queen. "Whiskey." Logan said, pulling out a cigar and lighting it. "Must you smoke?" Emma asked waving the smoke away, she was in a mood. "Don't like it? Take a hi---" Logan stared but was interrupted. "I'm outta whiskey..." Frank said. "How about this, I'll toss you a beer on the house, and run into town to get some stock." Logan nodded. "Sure bub." Frank nodded and slid a bottle of beer across the counter. "Have as many as you like." He said waving as he headed for the door. "And help the lady with whatever she need, would ya?" Wolverine grimaced again. "Sure thing..."

Q

"So." Emma said as soon as Frank was out the door. "This is your little hidey-hole?" She asked sipping her drink. "Where you come to drink away your sorrows about not being able to fuck that redhead slut?" Wolverine felt his heart pounding. "You watch you're fucking tongue, or I'll cut it out of your pretty little mouth." Wolverine said ejecting one of his claws before retracting it again. "Ohhh, kitty has claws, huh?" Emma asked with a chuckle. "Grrr." Wolverine growled, causing Emma to laugh. "Oh, yes, now I'm scared. Big man growls like a dog. Go give your puppy eyes to little Ms. Marvel Girl." They were both standing now. Staring each other down. "So what happened?" Wolverine asked. "He get tired of you trying to whore yourself out to everyone you've ever met?" He didn't even have to name him and she knew he was talking about Cyclopes "How dare you?" Emma asked angrily. "She bewitched him, made him go back to her." Now it was Wolverine's turn to laugh in her face. "Or maybe he just got wise to the fact that your whole relationship came from a control freak whose only pleasure came from mindfucking passion into that bear-trap he calls a personality." Emma glared at him. "You think I him into it? He loved me!" Wolverine smirked. "I'm sure he loved _parts _of ya' darlin." Emma moved forwards, Logan wasn't sure what she was going to do but whatever he was expecting, wasn't what she did.

She grabbed Wolverine by the shirt and kissed him. It was a kiss of passion, but there was no love in it. It was angry, hateful and resentful. She bit his lip as she came away from the kiss. Wolverine slapped her across the face with a loud WHACK! and grabbed her by the arms, pulling her into another kiss, just as angry and strong as the last. He pushed her against the counter, forcing her still. Her lips suddenly felt cold as she turned into her diamond form and pushed against him. In this form she was stronger than he was, and managed to him several feet backwards.

Wolverine skidded back into the doorway to the men's bathroom and then was pushed again by Emma, onto his back on the cold tiles of the bathroom. Emma slammed the door behind her as she stepped in and over the hero, turning back into her normal form. "Fuck you, Logan" She said climbing on top of him, kissing him again, both were breathing heavily as they fought for control of the kiss. Emma pulled back and sat up straight, sitting on his abdomen. She grabbed hold of his shirt and ripped the fabric away, revealing his harry, muscular upper body, Wolverine growled at her as she did this and ran his hands along her torso. Emma's nails ran over his harry chest and six pack, scrapping and scratching his skin, which healed almost immediately. Wolverine grabbed the top of her corset and yanked down pulling her breasts out into the cold air of the men's toilet.

Wolverine grabbed her tits and pinched them, squeezing her breasts and twisting her nipples, which brought out yelps of pain and pleasure from Emma, who reached behind her and grabbed at her crotch, feeling for his testicles. Finding them, she squeezed and received from him the same yelp of pain and pleasure he had gotten from her "You're too pathetic to fuck me." Emma mocked "You'll shy away. If you can't even talk to a prudish girl, you'll never be man enough to fuck a real woman!" Suddenly, at these words he flipped her around, slamming her back onto the tiled ground and climbing on top. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled his monstrous 12" hard cock out through the hole. Emma glared at him and gave him a look somewhere between 'do it, I dare you' and 'don't you dare' He pulled away her glorified underwear and shoved his member into her tight inviting cunt.

"FUCK!" She cried out, she had expected him to pull back. Wolverine thrusted into her like an animal, already pushing his length halfway into Emma's wet cunt. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled herself up to meet his mouth, kissing him while she was fucked by his massive cock. Her tongue it's way into his mouth as she moaned from the pummeling her pussy was receiving. She kissed him deeply and passionately, but still there was no love between them, they were animals: fucking like animals.

She broke the kiss as she felt herself being lifted up, Wolverine was standing, carrying her while he fucked her. He moved over to the sinks and sat her down on one, the mirror reflecting the pair of mutants fucking each other. His cock was sinking deeper and deeper into her cunt, her hips moving with his to the point where neither of them were sure who was fucking who. "I fucking hate you!" She cried out, teeth clenched, her hand was furiously running over her puffy clit while she was fucked by the savage beast. He slapped her again, across the face. "Fuck you!" She shouted, he grabbed her breasts and leaned over, licking, sucking and nipping at them while his hips thrust the last couple inches into her sweating cunt. "Christ, fuck me harder! HARDER!" She bellowed, he picked up the pass, thrusting into her. He looked into her face and it infuriated him. He was fucking her sluttish cunt, in the bathroom of an off the road bar and she still looked the picture of sophistication and grace. He hated her, for it, so he spat in her face. He wadded up a large ball of spit and spat on her, her face turned into one of fury, his spit dripping down her forehead, down over her nose and onto her lips. "There, now you look like a fucking whore too!" Wolverine shouted at her. She reached up and grabbed his hair, pulling him forwards by it, she wrapped her lips around his neck and began to nip and suck at the base of it, kissing and biting his skin.

They continued this hate fucking for some time before he pulled out of her and grabbed her by the hair. She grunted in pain as he pulled her down from sitting on the sink and whipped her around, forcing her face into the glass mirror. Now she could see the Berserker fucking her. This time he didn't his dick back into her cunt, but shoved it deep into her ass. She grunted and let out a loud scream of pain and pleasure. "FUCKING BASTARD! MY ASS?!?!" She shouted as he began to fuck her. She looked back ready to yell at him again, but he her head to look at the mirror. "Watch me fuck you like the whore you are bitch!" He shouted, slamming into her. "Fucking beg me for cum!" She shook her head. "Fuck you!" Wolverine laugh and grabbed her by her thighs, lifting her up and thrusting into her. Moving her up and down, fucking her ass. "Grrrr BEG!" He shouted knowing he was close. "NO!" She said wanting his cum to fill her ass, wanting nothing more than this fucking animals cum. "BITCH!" He growled and exploded into her, filling her ass with his hot semen. He pulled his cock out and pushed her off him, she tripped a few steps and used a cubical to support herself, her back now to the raging Berserker. He looked her up and down and smiled seeing his cum leaking from her now gaping ass. "Shit..." She said to herself, and heard the bathroom door open, she turned to see the man she was falling in love with leave after their fucking session, leaving his torn shirt on the ground, a rag to clean herself with. "Oh fuck..." She said sliding down the wall of the bathroom a large smile on her face. "Ohhhh again." She said. "Need this... again."

P

How Will She Get This Again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)