More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xom Bez Xom Bez

What kind of furry girl did you make?

Wolf Girl

You never know what you're going to get, the experements in the past have more than proven it, but now you're more than excited finding at least one of your projects has turned out to be a success. Whatever possessed you to choose wolf genetic material out of so many other 'safer' choices you're not sure, maybe it was just the thought of a wolf girl that you couldn't get out of your head, but now it's out of one head and right down to another.

You can tell so many things just holding her, even how quickly your 'rising' to the occasion, however just holding her isn't enough and you put your hands on her shoulders, pressing her away to her surprise.

The first thing you find is her face holding a look of fear as she speaks.

"Do...do you not approve?"

You shake your head vehemently, throwing up your hands in apology, and respond.

"No, no, no, of course not! I just want to take a good look at you ok?"

Relief washes across her face and you ask her to take a step backward which she readily complies with allowing you to take a good hard look at your creation. She's an absolutle masterpiece of genetic tinkering, a glamorious coat of the finest silver that was dark on her back but covering her bust down to the inner of her thighs was a streak of the purest snow white you have ever seen. Her fur wasn't grizzly thick but it wasn't grey hound thin either, a beautiful combination of long and short hair gave her a feeling and sight you could just get lost in on many levels.

As you guessed from the embrace she has a stellar physique, her body seeming to belong to a long distance runner than a new born but you know those two pert and perky C breasts were all you in the splicing process. You can see brief flashes of light silver behind her rear and you know that she is waging her tail with delight, that mile wide grin and pointed to the heavens ears are wonderful indicaters of her mood as well. She brings her paws together in front of her body, pressing those two wonderful mounds of feminine flesh and fur together, and asks.

"So what do you think?"

You smile as wide as you ever thought you could and respond from the heart and loins.

"My lord, you are just absolutly beautiful!"

She smiles brightly in response to your words of praise, for yourself and your team mind you.

"Thank you-"

Just as she's about to say more she stops then looks up, bringing her nose to the sky you watch with curiosity as she takes a few sharp inhilations of breath before letting it out in a slow calm exhilation. You watch, thinking you should also be taking notes on this behavior, while she does this about five more times before she lowers her gaze from the sky to look directly into your eyes. However while her beautiful icy blue eyes from before might have been friendly these pools of cerulean were just mezmerizing above that coy little smile of hers.

"Are...you the Alpha?"

Her voice was still light and beautiful sounding but now there was a tone interlaced with her words that make you, and your growing cock, shiver. The question itself also make your grin widden, you weren't one to brag but yes you were the leader of your team so technically that made you the alpha of the pack. And what happened in the wild would apply here and now.

"Yes I am."

She smiles brightly and before you can continue your response she has once again pounced on you, however this time instead of her just holding you she crashes her muzzle down upon your mouth giving you a kiss you will never forget and bringing you to the floor in the process. In no time you react to her lip lock and soon find that it is an open mouthed affair, her long and flexable canine tongue reaching into your mouth searching for your own shorter yet more experenced muscle. For quite some time it is just a wild orgy of licks, slurps, and moans emminating from the two of you on the floor before she backs away panting and speaking at the same time.

"I...can smell it..."

She opens her mouth and let that long tongue of her run across her lips and over those pearly white fangs of hers.

"And I want it..."

Do you give her what she wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)