More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mistress_alexia mistress_alexia

Do you give her what she wants?

Absolutely...in the name of science, of course...

A warning flashes in your mind that this charming creation could rip you to shreds in an instant. And the look on her face lets you know immediately that she will not wait long for your answer. Inwardly you steel your nerves, knowing you will have to walk a very fine line to make this work. With that you place your hands on Doe's shoulders and quickly swing all your weight so that you roll her on her back and pin her down. Quickly you smile at her and sniff around her, up and down her body, nuzzling and licking her breasts, hips, and her moist mound much as a real wolf would do in the wild.

The intoxicating smells of her heat make your cock throb with an almost uncontrollable need to plunge ahead. You barely resist the urge, though, wanting to do this correctly, not only to ensure your dominance over her, but also to survive the encounter. With that you get up slowly, sure not to make any sudden moves as you quickly and completely undress. You can't help but smile at the expression on Doe's face as she watches your thick cock and full balls fall free of your clothes. Most of your life the last few years has been spent on this project, so it has been a while since you have had a partner, and you fully intend to make up for it all tonight.

Once naked, you circle Doe, smiling softly at her. She stands and comes close to you, rubbing her bristly fur against your naked skin as the two of you pet each other, kissing and nipping at each other's shoulders. While she is careful not to hurt you, the sense of danger and the feeling of her teeth caressing and lightly scraping your flesh sends powerful waves of need and excitement through you.

After several minutes of this, Doe pulls away from you slowly. She slides down your body, making sure to rub her mound, belly, and the valley of her breasts against your shaft, leaving a small trail of precum on her fur. She gives your shaft a long, slow lick before standing up and padding over to a nearby table, her tail held high and her hips swaying seductively, giving you a perfect view of her anus and her dripping opening. A small, seductive mixture of a moan and a growl escapes her as she leans over the metallic table, her front paws gliding slowly across it as she watches you over her shoulder. The way her long, muscular legs are spread, and the expression on her face, let you know it's time for you to step up.

Are you ready for the challenge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)