More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sentinel_011 Sentinel_011

Who are we following?

Wizards in Westeros

This is going to be an odd fic, I'll say that now. And the process that led me to dream it up is stranger still. I'll explain it now, so you can get perhaps a brief look at the abject madness that led me here.

Many months ago, I had an idea to build 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards as D&D characters. I did explain that this was insane, correct? Yes, it's written just above this. Anyway. So, I built 4 D&D characters based on Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards. Trouble is, when I, and indeed most TTRPG players, start building characters, I inevitably begin choosing why it is they chose those skillsets. And not too long after that comes the Story behind them, and you can see where the problem begins to form.

Then I began reading Game of Thrones fanfiction. I, like everyone, hated how they did the ending, and thus chose fanfiction over a rewatch. and I still had those 4 characters bouncing around in my head. So I inevitably began to wonder what the four of them would do I a world like Westeros. And thus, from that confluence of sleep deprivation, random media consumption, and entirely too much free time, the beginnings of this story came into being.

And then I found this. A Fanfic hub for Game of Thrones works of all varieties. And I just knew I had to get it out of my head and onto the page. And so here we are.

This is the tale of the 4 Magistus, as they travel through Westeros.

Endymion, the Mighty Master of Magic

Rilliona, the Witchcrafter of Glass

Aleister, the Invoker

And Zoroa, the Lord of Destruction.

Who's up first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)