More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarahshultzer Sarahshultzer

Who to follow fist

Wiz Kid

Wiz Kid was a young adult who didn’t look like a normal criminal. I’m fact most guards didn’t even realize she was there most days, they didn’t believe she had any powers and she didn’t look like a threat so they ignored her. This mad Wiz Kid angry because no one respected her abilities.

Luckily she was given the chance to showcase them once many of the cells opened up. Since Wiz Kid was seen as a low power level prisoner only one guard was assigned guard duty on her section. A brunette with a curvey body and bubble butt. She stood in front of Wiz Kid, stun gun raised. Not realizing what she was getting her self into the guard commanded Wiz Kid to stop.

“Stop right there and return to your cell at once!”

But with what she did not count, was that wiz kid had magical powers and with a few movements of her fingers she made the guards weapon disappear..

“Huh what, how did you do that??”

But she not only made the guards weapon disappear, but also her uniform shirt exposing her lace black bra that was holding her decent breasts.

The guard completely shocked went to cover her breasts, but it didn’t stop there as her uniform belt and pants went as well exposing her black g-string and massive butt.

..And before she could ask for help or cover herself, a gag appeared covering her mouth and suddenly she found herself tied up around her hands and feet..

Wiz Kid laughed and gave the guard a couple of slaps to her butt and left her wobbling around half naked and completely embarrassed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)