More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ryuzy333 Ryuzy333

What's next?

Without worrying about appearances, down the stairs

In fact, before you worry about your appearance, you realize that you are very hungry. So, go down the stairs of your big house, which is practically a little castle, as far as breakfast. You could go easier using magic, but your stepmother, in order to teach her childrens not to magic, dictated a rule in the house where she limited the number of spells to 3 per day. Also, you woke up earlier than you usually woke up, so the servants there didn't bring you the breakfast, which they usually did, or maybe it was your stepmother again to teach you humility or something like this.

Anyway, she was already there in the kitchen, finishing her breakfast. In addition to her, two maids were on site, Lumiere, a woman who was about 35 years old, with hair always in a bun and a serious look, and Lazuli, who was your age, with long straight black hair and Deep blue eyes, you'll never see her smile. One of the maids, Lazuli, took the dishes from the table and another prepared more food for your breakfast and that of your sisters. That was when your stepmother saw you.

"Good morning to the newest student of Crimson Grimoire!" She smiled at you. "I suppose you want breakfast?"

You answered yes with only a shake of your head.

"You will be able to eat, but only after taking a shower and getting ready for your first day. Remember that you will be the novice speaker and need to be presentable. Get your wild white hair straight and come back here when you're ready."

What you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)