More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 196 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

Do you catch them?

With ease

You’re not a sprinter, but luckily, it seems that the girls aren’t either. The hours that you’ve put into working out pay off as you the ground flies beneath your feet. They’ve still got a little something in the tank, because they suddenly accelerate, their long legs flashing in the sunlight, but you’re like a hunting dog running down two vixens. The girls might think they have a chance, but they may as well be yours.

You push up the pace, hard footfalls echoing behind them, and you can see the change in the girls’ gait as they realise that you’re gaining on them—fast. They’ve barely made it past the first lap and you’re just a few strides behind them. Those twin tight asses, bouncing before your eyes, are the most tantalizing sight that you’ve seen in quite some time.

But now’s not the time to lose focus. This is it. Your chance to finally see some skin on those twins. You’re not about to let the chance slip away. You up the pace further, those final feet melting away, and before you know it, you’re breathing down their necks. Reaching out, you give each ass a hearty slap. The sound cracks in the air, echoing across the pitch, and you delight in the small wriggle that each girl gives before they slow down, spinning around to face you.

“Oh my god, how are you so fast?” Khloe asks, wiping a bead of sweat off her forehead.

“I’ve been training all my life for this moment,” you smile. “A lifetime of hard work for this moment. Ladies, I think it’s time to show a little skin.”

Katie laughs, pointing at Khloe. “You’ve got to strip for him!”

Khloe looks back at her sister, raising an eyebrow. “You have to flash him too, you know?”

“Seems like a win-win to me,” you say.

“Believe me, it is for her too,” Katie says, punching her sister lightly on the shoulder.

Instead of responding, Khloe winks at you. She quickly looks around, making sure that there’s nobody around to spy on the three of you, and then she pulls off her top, revealing her tits clad in a hot pink sports bra.

“Not bad,” you say. “But I do recall asking for more.”

Khloe’s twin sister is all too happy to follow suit, and Katie pulls off her top too, revealing that both girls are clad in matching pink bras. They glance at each other, hot little smirks on their faces, and then in one smooth motion, they both pull off their bras.

There they are, two works of art, two monuments to the greatness of humanity. The glory of Katie and Khloe’s tits. You behold them with awe, watching their matching tits heave up and down as the two girls catch their breath following the run. They’re both the exact same size, with the same pert little nipples sticking out of those great orbs. They’re the perfect size, you realize, not too big, nor too small. Just right for a guy to have the time of his life. Especially with two of them.

“Oh no, his brain’s failed,” Katie says.

“Hello? Any conscious thoughts in there?” Khloe asks, waving to you.

“I’ve ascended straight to nirvana,” you say. “There is nothing more on this planet I desire.”

The girls laugh, teasing you as they approach, but as you reach out to give them a feel, they both snap back, shaking their heads.

“We’ve already given you a heck of a lot more than a flash,” Katie says, pulling her bra back on.

“But you’ll remember this, won’t you?” Khloe smiles, slipping on her bra too.

“Remember it? That was the hottest thing I’ve seen in quite some time,” you laugh.

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Khloe laughs.

“Not going to lie, I found it hot when he slapped my ass,” Katie smiles, and Khloe chews on her lip, nodding in agreement.

Katie +15
Khloe +15

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)