More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 195 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

What's next?

Soccer warm-up: running with Katie and Khloe

Daphne sent an email earlier today, saying that practice is starting half an hour late, asking everyone to get warmed up first. After changing into your kit, you head out onto the soccer pitch, putting in some leg swings and high knees to get limber. It turns out to be just the right move, as you spot Katie and Khloe whizzing by.

“Catch you on the next lap,” Katie calls out.

The blonde smirks at you over her shoulder, running abreast of her sister, and you leap into motion, chasing after the two girls.

“Not if I catch you first,” you holler back.

“No way that’s happening,” Katie laughs. “You’re never catching up to us!”

The two of them are fast, already having hit their stride, but you accelerate quickly, matching pace with the twins.

“Bet you I can catch you in two laps,” you call out. You see the girls glance at each other, laughing. “I’m serious about the bet! Or are you two scared that you’ll lose with your head start?”

“We’re not scared. We’re just wondering, what do you want if you win?” Khloe asks.

It’s hard to think while running at the same time, but you quickly come up with your answer.

“Whoever I catch has to flash me,” you smile. “And if I catch both of you… then it’s double the prize.”

Your heart skips a beat as you wonder how the girls will take the challenge. For a while, all you see are their tight asses bouncing as they run down the side of the pitch. Damn, that’s hot.

“Pitting us against each other now?” Khloe says, glancing at her sister.

“Pity it’s not going to work,” Katie smiles. “We’re game. But if we win, you’re the one who’s going to have to show us a little something!”

“I’m not gonna lose,” you call out, putting on a burst of speed.

The two of them laugh, kicking into a higher gear in sync. You curse under your breath, chasing after them. You’ve been gaining on them, ever so slightly, but you’re going to need to do better if you want to catch them by the end of the next lap.

You pursue them with fervor, your legs pounding down the grass. Your eyes are glued to their firm butts, dreaming of what you could do if you could get your hands on them. These babes are a walking wet dream. Or, you wish they were walking, but they’re running damn fast, and as you clear the first lap, the two girls a few strides ahead of you, you push yourself to go faster.

Do you catch them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)