More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

Can Three City Girls Take a High Priced Lawyer Down

With ease and a Plan

Deena had the phone call she'd received at her office *69'd and then attempted to have it traced back. A lot of men and effort later, she was informed that it was one of the rare working 'Pay Phones' in the city, that was located in an out of the way, are that had been cleared for an urban renovation project. So no nearby camera's or witness's to tell her who the girls was or where she came from. Deena then did some research on the roadhouse. It seemed 'Kelly's Crooked Saloon' was well know in the area for all the bikers who frequented it, along with the wide variety of Bike Gangs who met there. Kelly, turned out to be the Widow of biker who'd been killed by accident in a gang shootout and so was well known for welding a double barreled 12 gauge shotgun; and enforcing her rule that her bar was neutral territory, no Gang Fighting, weapons. A 'friendly' fist fight was allowed, and had over the years become a popular 'entertainment' especially when the 'Biker Babes' tangled with each other.

Before Deena had to meet with her contact; she decided she needed to put together a look that would allow her ti fit in with the tough assed biker babes that frequented this Road House; a trip to a Thrift Store allowed her to find some ancient, faded blue jeans, a couple sizes smaller than she normally wore, she lucked out and found a pair that had a few grease marks and oil stains that appeared to have been worn by a girl who worked on cars or bikes. When she got home and tried the on, it was a struggle, but the fit was perfect, a pair of high heeled boots and tight tank top and she looked like she was ready to kick ass with the best of the them. She dug in her closet for an old, black leather motorcycle jacket and the look was perfect, a sneer on her lips and she'd walk through the place like she belonged, she had the check for $50,000.00 in her pocket and once she had the evidence she'd hand over the check and their business was completed.

Deena was so certain that tis would nail down her partnership in the Firm and launch her career to new heights.

What the redheaded lawyer didn't have a clue to was that she was being manipulated by the teenager she'd screwed over a couple years before and Lynn was setting her up for her own ! Deena had no clue that the blonde girl she'd met to check out the 'evidence' was the older sister of the girl she'd screwed over. Or that her Uber driver had been the girls oldest sister and in addition to taking her to the club, also photographed her strutting into a Lesbian Bar for 'Ladies only Night', dressed like a slut.

Does Deena Hold Her Own?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)