More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

Does Deena Hold Her Own?

When Others Make Her

The night came and Deena called for an Uber, again since the blondes new when she had to go to her meeting, Lara was waiting for the Uber call and took the fare. Again Deena went down to the basement of her building, slipped out of the garage through a back alley onto the street where the Uber was to meet her. Lara had to try not to laugh as the Lawyers version of a biker babe. She had number of photo's of the redhead strutting up towards her car as she texted the photo's to her sister Laurie, who took them and got the word around the bar that an 'undercover female cop' was coming in to try to set her up, which of course make every girl in the joint want to kick the bitch's ass, but Laurie told the she wanted to play with the bitch first and see what she was trying to get information on, first. Then when the bitch didn't get what she wanted, and stormed out, they could kick her ass and what's she going to say, they assaulted her after she caused a scene in the Road House, then the fact that was an undercover cop would come out and make the Police look like incompetent fools, so they;d have to let the ass kicking slide. Laurie asked the girls to have fun, but not beat the bitch up too badly, since she didn't want to cause them trouble. But teach the slut a lesson!

Meanwhile; Lynn had been doing some research and learned that Mr Mannette the alleged Mobster had a daughter who like herself was 18 years old. A little social media search and Lynn made contact with the Gina Mannette. A private chat, leg to a phone call; where Lynn informed the Italian beauty that she learned that a barracuda of a lawyer working for a prestigious firm, was looking to use falsified evidence to frame father for racketeering, and money laundering! She then sent Gina some of the photo's of the lawyer, the firm she worked for and a bit of the she was planning and and part of the reason for her . Lynn soon had a new girlfriend, who was very interested. Lynn then pointed out that while Gina could help, none of the members of her fathers household to employee's could lift a finger, without bringing down all sorts of investigations. Lynn then laid out what she had planned to totally embarrass and humiliate the arrogant redheaded lawyer, and if Gina lent a hand, she could get some as well as not leave the slightest hint that a Mannetti had been involved, while all the law enforcement types watching and monitoring her father and her staff, would be the proof that he knew nothing about the redheaded lawyer, or the trouble she got into!

Deena sat in the back of the car, totally unaware of the fact that Dash Camera was turned around taking video of her the whole time she sat in the car. When they arrived at the roadhouse, Lara asked if she was sure this was the place and dropped Deena off. Pulling through the parking lot she turned into a spot and started snapping photo's of the redhead strutting into the Biker Bar, like she owned it. It took Deena nearly twenty minutes to make through the crowded bar, dodging staff and patrons to make her way to the left side of the bar and all the way back to the single dimly lit booth. Once there, Laurie asked her if she had her money, and Deena slipped her fingers into her tight jeans pocket and pulled out a slightly crumpled check for $50,000.00 and held it up to show the tough looking blonde. Who nodded and pulled the manila folder from her under her jacket and this time in addition to all the paperwork, accounting forms and photo prints, their were a couple DVD's and CD's that she said were high resolutions photo's and video of the transactions they'd discussed.

The duo exchanged the finder for the check and this time Laurie told her that she'd leave first, suggesting that she stay long enough to have a beer and then roll out of the place to avoid being suspicious. The redhead being so new to cloak and dagger clandestine meetings; agreed and acted like she wasn't scared to in this place, but when the tough looking waitress came back, clad in skin tight shorts and a tank top, asked her if she wanted a drink and Deena ordered a Beer, draft.

The waitress smirked after taking her order and returned to the bar where she gave the signal that the undercover bitch was here and seemed to looking for a new target since the girl she'd come to meet didn't have anything to tell her no matter what kind of threats she's made. She then returned with the redheaded bitch's beer and fought off the urge to throw it in her face and kick her ass, deciding to wait until the bitch left and the girls arranged to bump into her and start the fight.

Does Deena know how to fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)