More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mistro Mistro

Back at Her Office

With a vote

After getting back to her office, she opened her computer to go over the day’s news before her noon appearance. Most of it was focused on the S.E.K. bill. Stories of support, stories of worry, interviews with law makers, every possible angle that could be discussed was slated to be discussed that day.

The vote was in 20 minutes, Amy was to be on air in 30. She finished her coffee and looked in the mirror. Her makeup was perfect. Her dress accentuated every curve in which she proudly displayed. It even had a small heart shaped cutout that showed a small bit of cleavage. She wore a thong and a thin bra that had just enough pressure to give her the ideal lift. Both of which she wore so no clothing lines showed through her tight pencil skirt dress.

Amy looked out through her glass office wall to see some of the male employees watching her check herself out in the mirror. Their gazes made her twinge. Amy locked her office door and turned on the live vote.

“With a vote of 164 to 36, the Scarlet Emma Kelly bill has passed,” the speaker for the senate said through her speakers. “The act is affective immediately.”

Chaos erupted in the newsroom office. The men jumped at the women who showed up today. Most of the women had smiles on their faces as Amy watched. She knew that most of the female employees wanted this law to pass. For some reason, anyway. Amy watched as a couple men tried unsuccessfully to get into her office.

She laughed and waved through the glass. Amy had sprung for reinforced glass, foreseeing the rush when the law was passed. The men stopped trying quickly when they realised there were easier and more willing participants nearby.

Amy watched the ensued chaos. One man had his hand on the back of the weather girls head, forcing his cock down her throat while she sucked him off on her knees. Two men were already spitroasting the hot college intern. They wasted no time getting her clothes ripped off. The two men who had tried to gain entrance to Amy’s office were busy as well. One had grabbed the ceo, a middle-aged brunette woman with a surprisingly striking figure for her age. She sat on top of a desk, dress hiked up over her hips, spread her legs, and was touching herself as the man freed his member. The other grabbed an online reporter as she ran by. He held her from behind and ran his hands over her tits and down her body. A hand went down her pants and her face went from surprised fear to surprised pleasure.

Amy’s personal intern hadn’t moved from his desk, he simply watched the action occurring around him. Amy motioned for him to come in her office. She liked him and he was gay so there wasn’t a chance that he would himself on her.

Amy unlocked the door and let Matt in.

“Thanks,” he said. “I though I was going to be covered with splash damage soon.”

Amy laughed at this. “No problem. We have to stick together in this new world. I can’t believe it came in affect immediately, though.”

“Yeah…that’s pretty rare.” Matt watched the office orgy. “You think this is happening everywhere?”

Amy thought for a moment. “Probably. At least not where kids are present, anyway.”

An alarm went off. Amy set it everyday as a five minute warning for her to get to the anchor desk. She couldn’t see a way for her to get to the set without at least being groped. More likely she would be fucked on the way there and be late for the news.

“I’ve gotta get to set,” she said to Matt.

“I can get you there.” Matt smiled. “For a blowjob.”

Amy stood there shocked. “But…you’re gay!”

“What? I’m not gay.”

“But the hair, your constant gym body, the way you dress…”

Matt laughed. “I like to take care of myself, that doesn’t make me gay. Also, isn’t it kind of offensive to just assume people’s sexuality?”

“…fuck.” It was all that Amy could say.

“That about sums up what is going to happen, yeah.” Matt moved to grab Amy. “So about that blowjob…”

Amy's decision

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)