More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

What kind of mind control is it

Wishful Thinking/Reality Modification

Who knew the Particle accelerator explosion, combined with a mere wishbone, would have such an effect?

For millennia, the universe has been laid in stone, as individuals understand it. The sky is blue. Apples fall from trees. Dog's bark in the park, and pigs are unable to take flight. That's how the world always has been and will continue to be.

Pardon me...

Should continue to be...

You see, although the rules of reality have continuously failed to change. An abrupt and suddenly surprising reversal of fortune has given a particular individual the chance of a lifetime. The power of a lifetime. The ability to manipulate fate itself however one sees fit.

This gift is simple in concept and execution.

'Whatever thy wish for thou shalt receive.'

'Three wishes every twenty-four hours- any more could very well cause strain and exhaustion- but it is possible to wish for as much as thy heart desires if unconsciousness fails to take over. Though, while it is possible to make anything come to pass, the more that must be changed to fulfill the wish, the more energy it will inevitably cost. And if at any point thou loses consciousness due to thy's own power; all wishes will be spontaneously undone.'

Simple, is it not?

Now, imagine for a second. A power ripped straight from the pages of a fairy tale; mixed with a cosmos chock-full of superheroes and heroines. All equipped with abilities to call their own, capable of rivaling that of gods...

Well..

God help them all.

Who possesses this ability?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)