More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoteDog MoteDog

What's next?

Wish Adviser Nabiki

by Ranma-mite, the original author of this chapter.

Nabiki stared at the offering. “How did you get this much money, Saotome?”

“Isn’t it enough?” Ranma asked. “I thought this was your standard fee.”

Nabiki considered demanding more, but getting even this much out of Saotome was more than she expected. “25000 yen - sufficient for simple advice. I merely wanted to know how you managed to come into some money.”

Ranma looked embarrassed. “Well, uhm. You know that story about some guys in animal masks shaking down people by that lot on Shinguchi Boulevard?”

Nabiki nodded. “Yes. some delinquents from Kurachi High.”

“III figured nobody would mind if they got what they been dishin’ out,” added Ranma with a shrug.

Nabiki raised an eyebrow, satisfied by the explanation, but surprised that Ranma had thought of it. Ah, well, at least she didn’t have to worry about offending Yakuza or some similar nightmare. “Well, what’s the advice you need, Ranma? If it’s about the way you dress, well, I can only say, it’s about time.”

Ranma looked blank for a moment, then shook his head. “Nah. that’s not it. Mihoshi, could ya come in now?”

Nabiki raised her eyebrow again at the scantily clad blonde who seemed to solidify out of nowhere. Blonde ninjas? Where did Saotome get this sort of thing?

Ranma plowed ahead. “See, it’s like this. Mihoshi here can give me one wish. So I could get rid of the curse, but I need help with the wording”

“Hmmm,” hummed Nabiki, slipping the coins into her pocket.

It was silly, but Nabiki tended to discount magical events such as had occurred with evil curse doll that had possessed Akane.

Ranma+Scantily dressed blonde girl+Weird story dealing with wishes=bizarre. Ranma, deciding he needed help instead of putting his foot in his mouth and continuing to shove until he was biting himself in the ass? Couldn’t be.

So this was either a scam pulled by the dumb-looking blonde on on-so-gullible Ranma, some bizarre misunderstanding that had both of them pulling this lame story, or she was having one of those dreams again and had somehow eaten something Akane had made.

Really, Ranma, how silly,” Nabiki grabbed the amp up and inspected the old, battered-looking thing with an appraising eye, “if I were in your shoes, and I had a wish coming to me. It’s simple, I’d simply say - “

“It’s simple, I’d simply say a wish for what I really desired, instead of wasting time asking around like this. Really, Ranma,” Nabiki said sarcastically, “Why don’t you just go ahead and wish for me to transform into a perfect little sex- slut for you?”

“Ooooh,” said Mihoshi, “That’s kinky. Granted!”

“What?” said Nabiki.

“What?!” said Ranma.

“But, Master!” said Mihoshi. “You said that she should say what you should say as your wish, so I granted what she said you should say I should- er … Anyway, it’s too late, the wish is granted. Gotta go!”

Poof!

Ranma and Nabiki stared at each other for several seconds and blinked. Suddenly, Nabiki gasped, as the wish started working upon her. It wasn’t quite clear whether it would be Mihoshi’s interpretation of the phrase “perfect little sex- slut” or Ranma’s hidden, subconscious desires or Nabiki’s mental picture of what Ranma might wish her into or perhaps a mixture of all three - but Nabiki was definitely changing to fit that mold.

Nabiki’s expression filled with terror, as she realized that she was changing in accordance with her careless, flippant wish. Her eyes pleaded desperately for Ranma to do something - anything - but he could only return her panicked gaze with the same helplessness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)