More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

Winter Fest ‘85: A Holiday Epic

(Author’s Note: If you’re a stickler for continuity, and you’re wondering how Debbi could be a High School senior in 1985, but still be 26 with camera-phones & covid, just pretend it’s a retro themed festival or something.)

“Thanks so much for helping me make the place festive, I’d have never managed on my own with as busy as it’s been at work.” Debbi smiled as she unwrapped a ceramic Santa and placed him on her mantel.

“Not a problem, I enjoy hanging out with you.” Charlotte smiled back “It makes me feel... more mature. My mum is always acting like I’m still a child.” Debbi chuckled “Well I suppose you’ll always be your mother’s little girl, no matter how old you get!”

“Oh my God!” Charlotte exclaimed as she pulled a frame from the box of Christmas décor “What is this!?” she asked turning the photograph towards Debbi. Debbi blushed deeply, a wave of memories flooding back at the sight of the long-forgotten photograph. “Oh that.” Debbi answered “That was the group photo on our last day of Winter Fest, 1985.”

8 years earlier...

The beautiful high school senior slipped on her tall cinnamon UGG boots with a shiver. These designer shoes, imported all the way from sunny San Diego, California would provide her only real covering. A small tuff of hair just above her slit, trimmed neatly into a small heart, provided neither warmth nor modesty, serving now only to emphasis her nudity. Her nipples stood erect in the cool mountain air, the small “Ice Queen ‘85” sash she wore hopeless to supply any relief. A sparkling tiara rounded out the outfit, giving its naked bearer a false appearance of elegance & grace.

Now “dressed” the 18-year-old took a deep breath, the crisp cool air filling her lungs with a slight burning sensation. She would have to leave the changing room soon; they were all waiting. Like it or not, this was to be her coming out party. This was the last Winter Break of her high school career, she was a woman now, and everyone was about to see that first hand! How had she gotten herself into this mess?

The door flew open and with it a gust of freezing air hit her nude body breaking her train of thought. Another young woman in a matching tiara & sash, hers reading “Snow Queen ‘85”, peered in the door. “Get out here loser! It's time to pay the piper!” She yelled, dragging the “Ice Queen” by the arm, away from the protection of the changing rooms and out into the snowy mountain air.

“Ow Mama! Robbie Like-y!” Shouted Rob taking aim with his polaroid. Whistles, and shouts of approval rang out, as our naked vixen made her debut. “Ice Queen” Mark laughed “Nice touch.” Rob took a shot of her exposed bum while the “Snow Queen” lead her over to the bleachers.

“Alright everyone gather round, it's time for the group picture!” Ms. Snow Queen announced, taking her place at the center, right next to her fellow “Queen” whispering “Smile nice!” in her ear. The poor young lady complied as the photographer snapped the picture, capturing her naked form. Forever preserving her humiliation, and the great big grin upon her face!

But that’s not where our story begins...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)