More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dthoris dthoris

What's next?

A Wager

Debbi smiled at her reflection as she zipped up her snow suit. Creature had just hit theaters and Debbi had splurged to have her hair & makeup done up like Marie Laurin. Winter Fest was the place to be this time of year, and this being her last year of high school, it was important she make a good impression on any college men who might be in attendance. Confident in her appearance Debbi grabbed her skis and headed out the door.

Speak of the devil! Debbi thought spotting Mark, a college stud she’d had her eyes on, trudging through the snow. They’d met at a college party Debbi had managed to attend, and Debbi was crushing hard. Determined to make Mark see her as more than some little high school girl, she jogged over, eager to show off her new makeover!

“Hey Mark!” She shouted. “Oh, hi there Debbi.” Mark turned to greet her. “SMILE DEBBI!” Mark’s irritating friend Rob shoving his polaroid in her face. “Nice to see you again Rob.” Debbi said giving him a little shove and rolling her eyes. “So are your parents around here somewhere little miss?” Mark joked. “Haha, very funny. I know you’re soooo much older, a big college man and all, but I’m 18 remember, not 12!” Debbi spat back giving Mark a playful shove. “I know, I know, I’m just teasing ya’” Mark laughed “Say, did you do something different with your hair?”. “You noticed!” Debbi beamed!

Just then an unseen hand slinked from behind and yanked Debbi’s zipper to her navel. “Eek!!” Debbi exclaimed, her modest breasts sprang free, her small brown nipples instantly hardening from the cold ski lodge winds. “Yowzah!!” Rob clicked his polaroid! “Hey!” Debbi shouted “Give me that!” reaching for the picture, momentarily forgetting to rezip her suit. But Debbi was too slow, and the mischievous hand from before snatched the picture.

“I’ll take that!” said Jackie “Something to remember you by!” her little minion Sarah followed closely after. “Give me that picture Jackie!” Debbi demanded. “Nice to see you too Deb.” Jackie smirked. “So Mark,” Jackie continued, ignoring Debbi’s demand “when I’m crowed Snow Queen this year, are you going to be my Snow King?”. “What makes you think you’re going to be Snow Queen?!” Debbi scoffed, completely forgetting her breasts where still on display “Besides, I think Mark prefers someone with a little more class!”. Jackie looked Debbi up & down “and you’re just the picture of class there aren’t you?”

“Young Lady! Cover yourself immediately, or I’ll escort you off the mountain!” The Ski Patrolman barked pointing his finger at Debbi. Debbi’s cheeks turned crimson while she fumbled with the zipper. She couldn’t believe she’d left her boobs out this whole time! “Ladies, ladies, no need to fight over my buddy Mark here, one of you lucky ladies can have the Rob-ster all to yourself!” Mark’s goofy friend grinned like an idiot, both women ignoring him completely.

“Well when I win Snow Queen, I’m sure the guys will be lining-up to be my king! Mark included!” Debbi declared angrily. “You wanna bet!” Sarah shot back. “Yeah, I do! How about 20?” Debbi retorted. “Psh, please.” Jackie scoffed “Save you little peasant funds. But we should make this more interesting.” “Well, what do you suggest?” Debbi inquired. “When one of us, ME, is named Snow Queen, the loser, that’d be YOU, poses naked for the end of the festival photograph, in front of everyone!” Jackie said with her arms folded. Debbi thought for a moment, she couldn’t wait for that stuck-up bitch Jackie to get her comeuppance, and parade around naked for every curious guy she’d ever rejected to see!

“You’re on!” Debbi smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)