More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

Which Harem Master do you want to read about?

Willy Cardata - A US WW2 fighter pilot that crashed on a lost island of dark skinned beauties.

You don't remember much about the crash itself but you do remember what came before. Your squadron had been deployed over the Pacific hunting a covert Axis Fleet that your spy boys in Germany discovered. This covert Axis Fleet was carrying anywhere from 18,000 to 22,000 troops planning a attack on the Hawaiian island chain which was still reeling military wise from the attack the year prior at Pearl Harbor. You and your boys in the skies had one objective make sure those ships sink no matter what. So you and every other pilot left in Hawaii got in a fighter and headed out to do whatever you could before those ships made landfall.

It was dawn when when you saw ten ships peaking over the horizon, and moments later the air was full of black dots spewing from the tops as every enemy pilot hit the skies to intercept your fighters and bombers. what ensued in the first 2 minutes was heavy losses on the enemy side they were still groggy and weren't expecting a counter , your bombers managed to sink the two ships easy. As the battle reached six minutes 3 more ships were sunk, but losses on your side started to mount. At minute 8 only two enemy ships remained and were beginning to fall back but the enemy fighters weren't letting up. At minute 10 only one enemy ship remained in full retreat you never got to see if your boys managed to get her as enemy fighter made Swiss cheese of your entire right wing and sent you into a down spiral. You did whatever you could do to stop yourself from hitting the water flying in whatever direction to stay afloat. You separated from the battle in what you believed was back towards Hawaii, odds of you making at back were low but you had to try. You flew for what felt like an eternity feet above the water until finally you saw land, unable to pull up and going lower not an option you crashed into the beach and into the tree line sure you were gonna die.

As the sun set you woke up as you were being pulled out of the wreckage by a brown skinned beauty wearing a grass skirt with the biggest tits you had ever seen.

Choose what happens next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)