More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dlork Dlork

Who starts off with which rings?

William Docherty - Troublemaker [Ring of Affirmation]

William Docherty was looking forward to this meeting all morning. He hadn’t been before the weekend when he learned that that dweeb Isaac Cross had ratted on him. After years of William giving him shit The turbonerd had finally run home and cried to his Mommy. Mrs Cross had contacted Principal Santiago and from what he had gathered were putting together a case to have him expelled!

William had been awaiting the meeting with resigned fury, looking for any kind if way out of the situation but Mrs Cross and Principal Santiago had been diligent. The principal had been looking for an excuse to boot William out of Greenvale for years and had been building a cast iron case. Issac was just the final nail in the coffin.

He couldn’t even get back at Isaac as both woma had taken great pains to make sure William couldn’t attempt anything.

So it was with gritted teeth, William went to bed resigned to his fate.

Only to wake up to find the ring on his pillow on the Sunday. Somehow, he knew what It was at once, as if the information had been implanted in his mind. Still, he had tested it, small things at first, simple yes/no answers to his Mom and Sister.

For example,

“Will you make me some orange juice?”

“Are you a natural blond?”

“Will you give me a boobjob with your huge fake tits?”

Normal things that any 18 year old would ask upon receiving the ring of affirmation.

William smiled at the memory of sipping orange juice while his bitch of a sister Julie knelt in front of him, squealing as two massive orbs of silicon burst through the thin white tank top she used a pyjamas.

“That orange juice had been good.” He mused, sitting outside the Principal’s office, idly rubbing the gold ring on his finger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)