More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elven_Huntress Elven_Huntress

Character Creation Process

William Courcon - Human Male

You are William Courcon, previously a star accountant at the bank of Alberta in the beautiful country of Canada at the age of twenty eight. Your life was quite wonderful, being able to work together with your girlfriend, Lindsey, who also happened to be an advisor inside the bank. You clenched your fists tightly as you realized you might never see her again, along with your families and friends. You quickly shook your head, dismissing your thought as you realized that it was no longe relevant.

You rubbed your left hand over your short blonde hair in frustration as you looked down at your body, still feeling slightly nauseated by the wormhole teleportation. You stood quite tall at 5'11, with a muscular and well toned body and a six pack that has only been seen by your girlfriend. Your light blue eyes sparkled with uncertainty while your other hand rubbed at your freshly shaven chin.

The loud "Beeping" sounds brought you back to reality as you looked down at the screen. You were never the adventurous type, as you placed your fingers on the "Human" option, then pressing the "Confirm" Option with a small sigh. A large cloud of mist quickly rose from the ground, completely covering your body as you felt yourself being teleported into an unknown location with a loud "thud".

Instantly you heard the sounds of boots walking toward you, as you opened your eyelids cautiously, taking in your surroundings. The grass field was gone, replaced with a magnificent city in front of you. Beneath your feet is a shiny platform made out of marble, next to a blue canal that passes through the centre of the gates.

"Welcome to Zoln, the capital city of the human kingdom of Lemor." A silvery voice rang behind you, as a stunning brunette strolled up to the platform. Your mouth opened in awe as your eyes traveled down her curvaceous body. She gave you a sultry smile before continuing her lecture, "You are probably still confused by a lot of things. Even though Lemor is a human kingdom, we have no discrimination against other races here, as you will probably see once you entered the city. Most of the races are pretty friendly, some a little too much..." She gave you a wink and resumed speaking. "Every creature inside this world have a relevantly high amount of intelligence, and you should be able to interact with them without much effort. And even if that doesn't work out, there is still magic. Come on, let's get you inside the city..." Her lips curled into a smirk as she whispered the last few words inside your ear, before swaying her bottom sensually as she got inside a small boat. "Come on~~. Oh, my name's Zuelia, by the way." She said, pressing her hand atop a rune as you got inside and introduced yourself while the boat quickly took the two of you into the heart of the city.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)