More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elven_Huntress Elven_Huntress

What's Next?

Continue to Interact with Zuelia

Zuelia looked back at you as she got up atop the docks in the heart of Zoln. "So, do you have any plans, or would you like to come with me for a~~ Discussion, of course." She gave you a playful wink as she helped you up onto the dock, her hand "accidentally" brushing past your thigh. You looked at her, smiling somewhat cockily as you nodded. "I must admit... that does sounds very alluring..." You could have sworn you saw her blushing slightly, but otherwise she showed no sigh of embarrassment, nodding with a smirk,"Follow me... I can take you to my place, it's nice and comfy there."

Ten minutes later you both arrived at Zuelia's house, a small yet comfy looking mansion with a backyard enclosed by short cobblestone walls. She unlocked the door and urged you inside, pleased at having a guest over. The inside of the house is neatly decorated, with a fireplace crackling away near the sofa. She jumped onto the sofa like a little girl before motioning for you to join her. You both make small talk for a while, the room filled with laughter as you exchanged stories and jokes. You could feel your member waking up, and decided to hide your rising erection by crossing a leg over another. As you looked up once again, you suddenly realized that your face have gotten awfully close to hers, your nose almost touching as you stared into each other's eyes. She smiles at you sweetly, before slowly leaning in, her beautiful eyes closed.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)