More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Which unlucky couple would you like to see?

Wii Fit Trainer, and one unfortunate student. (Public Nudity Route)

In the middle of the dining room, Wii Fit Trainer sits with a certain witch, venting her recent issues with teaching the smash mansion’s residents. Swaying with a protein shake in hand like she’s plastered drunk, the pale woman says, “The problem, Bayonetta, is that I can’t run any of my classes without… well, without…”

“Without what? Come on~ you know you can tell me anything.” The bespectacled witch teased her friend.

“I can’t teach without imagining the guys naked.” Trainer admits while her cheeks suffuse with a gray blush, “Usually only Marth or two other boys show up in class, but have you seen a man in yoga pants? It’s life changing.”

“Yoga pants? I thought male students usually wore gym shorts.“

“You’d think that but… every other guy comes into my studio with his ass like, literally shrink-wrapped. I can’t focus like that, I waste half the sessions undressing them in my head— wondering who’s got the biggest di…” The athletic woman stops her mouth from moving lest she humiliate herself more, and gets back to her actual question, “Um, Ahem, I mean, uh, how am I supposed to keep my mind out of the gutter when I’m teaching? It’s really hard not to think about boys like… that.”

Bayonetta giggles at her friend’s dilemma, and offers her a bit of help, “It sounds like you’ve just got a bad case of being ashamed of your own sexuality. Please, do not worry my friend, I can help make your problems vanish.”

“Thanks Bayonetta, but I can’t imagine this problem going away so easily…” Wii Fit says, looking unsure of the issue’s potential resolution.

“Like I said, Trainer, I’ll just work my magic.” The witch replies with a truly mischievous smile.

How is Bayonetta going to pull THAT off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)