More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Wife Watching

I got home from work a few hours early and found my wife was out somewhere. She must just be on a walk, because her car was still in the driveway. Our dog greeted me at the door, so she wasn’t walking the dog. I figured she was just over at one of her friends.

I headed upstairs to change and was walking near the window. The houses in our neighborhood are very close together, maybe six feet or so apart so we were always careful to keep the blinds mostly drawn, but I could still see through them. What I saw shocked me. There was my conservative, almost prudish wife naked and down on her knees sucking the huge cock of our neighbor Joe. His windows shades were fully open, and I had a perfect view of the two of them. My wife's oversize pink nipples were erect on her big tits, and she was working his cock like she never sucked me off. Joe's hands were threaded in her brunette hair as he guided her mouth on this cock. I could see his hips thrusting as she gave him head. Joe's cock was twice as long as mine, and had a thick shaft and fat cock head. It was clear he was going to fuck my wife while I watched.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)