More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

Why not just go straight for her current crush?

Becky sat at the bench in her garden opposite her unexpected visitor and wondered wearily what Nova had stopped by for, if not to try and hit on her again.

It wasn't that Becky didn't like Nova. She worked on reception five days a week and Nova was one of the few people there she kind of enjoyed talking to. And her colleague always found plenty of time to hang out with Becky.

The one problem was that Nova never seemed to be willing to accept the fact Becky was straight. And had a boyfriend.

She wasn't actually sure how Nova had found her address, they were work friends but had never socialised out of office hours up until now. Still, she could hardly turn her away on her birthday.

"I'm sorry, I hadn't realised it was your twenty first, I would have got you a present." Becky spoke without much enthusiasm.

"That's okay, you are going to be my present!" Nova grinned.

"Nova, I already told you I'm not a lesbian." Becky protested "I'm not going to sleep with you."

"That's okay, there are plenty of other ways I can have fun with you!" Nova responded brightly, her enthusiasm undiminished by this latest rejection.

"Such as?" Becky sighed, not really wanting to know the answer.

What does Nova do to Becky first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)