More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Radster23 Radster23

What does Nova do to Becky first?

A Lust Potion

Nova had never really seen the point of love potions. Why would she have any desire for the object of her affection to drink something that would make them want to marry and settle down with her? And probably write her awful poetry in the meantime. What a great way to spoil her own fun that would be. Nova's parents were very much in love and their relationship was as far from hot as she could imagine anything being. It was something else she was looking for.

Nova had therefore tweaked the recipe she found in her spellbook a little and prepared what she liked to call her lust potion. The intention was that whoever drank it would desperately crave sex with the next person they saw for twenty four hours. No complications, no stupid love, no marriage proposals. It would be perfect.

Of course, creating her own recipe a matter of hours after becoming a fully fledged witch was an ambitious move, and Nova couldn't be completely sure she had all the correct ingredients and measurements, but she was confident her brew would work as intended nonetheless.

"Um, I just need to go to the bathroom." Becky decided after twenty minutes or so of slightly conversation.

Nova got the impression her colleague was hoping her guest's unnanounced visit wouldn't last much longer, but that attitude was about to be corrected. With the coast clear, Nova whipped a small flask out of her purse and pulled the diet coke Becky had been drinking towards her. She had forgotten to check what dose of these potions people were supposed to be given, so to be on the safe side she poured the whole lot into Becky's glass. The liquid was clear and odorless, so apart from the fact her drink was looking a little fuller, her work friend was unlikely to notice anything was amiss.

"So, um, you get anything good for your birthday?" Becky enquired as she sat back down on her return from her comfort break before taking a swig of her drink. She didn't seem to notice anything being off about it.

"You could say that!" Nova responded cryptically with a smile.

Becky continued to down her coke quickly in the hope of ending this encounter, which felt way more awkward than the chats she had with Nova at her reception desk, as soon as she could without being impolite. Before long, she began to feel a little strange.

Any complications or side effects?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)