More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FairlyErin FairlyErin

Who does Holly leave with?

Why deny the inevitable?

"Neil! Don't go." I ran to him. I don't know why, or maybe I did and I wasn't prepared to deal with that.

I threw my arms around him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. I was hungry and I wanted him. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue wrestled with my own. Again the horn outside blared even as I pulled Neil into a nearby booth. I was breaking even as I sucked his tongue into my mouth.

"This time I'm not pulling out." Neil stated.

"Good, I don't want you to." I moaned against his lips.

"I'll never pull out of you." He said.

"Then don't. Use me as you wish." I whispered.

"My bitch has learned her place." Neil grinned.

I nodded and once seated I mounted and straddled his lap, guiding his massive length into my wanton folds. I heard Andrew's truck door open and close. I heard the crunch of the stones from each of his quickened steps as he ran to the locked entrance and I moaned as Neil's cock filled my drooling hole.

I rolled my hips slowly allowing my body time to devour Neil's dick fully.

"I-I'm not just saying this, Neil, but you're so much bigger than Andrew..." I moaned as rode his throbbing length.

"Yeah, and you don't deserve either of our cocks. You should be more grateful, slut." Neil said, swatting my ass as I bounced on his brain-breaking shaft.

"You're right... ...no I don't... ...th-thank you..." I whimpered. That was hard to say and I came as I uttered my submission.

"I know I'm right. You can't even keep your legs closed and I can still see the disgust on your face, slut." He said. "I'll have to fuck you harder."

We settled into a steady rhythm even as Andrew paced back and forth, stopping several times to linger in front of the window beside the very both I was fucking Neil in. If he stared hard enough he would see me and I could only hope the reflective screening was yet strong enough to conceal my debauchery. My phone rang again.

I could hear indistinct yelling, Andrew pacing back and forth as Neil bent me over the table and buried his dick deep into my sloshing honeypot as he juiced me again and again. I groaned as I braced myself against the table.

"Mm, for an unfaithful slut your pussy is fire." Neil said. I only nodded and bucked back against him harder.

"Yes." I gasped. "Fuck!" I squeaked. Another series of horn blasts actually made me cum on Neil's throbbing girth a few more times, intensifying what would become a messy orgasm. This booth was going to need a deep cleaning after we were done.

"Considering you don't like me, you sure have a funny way of showing it." Neil said as his cock plunged in and out of my sopping folds.

"I-I... ..." I couldn't think. His cock was too much. He was too much.

"Just shut up and take my load, cum-slut." Neil growled.

My body shuddered as he impaled me on his cock. I was in the middle of a gushing orgasm when he came with me.

I had to admit, Neil was capable of producing more sperm than I was expecting even after having just deposited a massive load on my neck chest not long before we started fucking. I don't know when Andrew left and I didn't care. I let myself lay across the table to recoup my energy and breath.

"What the fuck?" I panted as I eventually pulled myself up. "This can't happen aga-..."

"It can and it will." Neil said as he stood and dressed himself. "Now get dressed so I can take you home."

"Listen here!" I began, standing suddenly to face him.

"Bitch, get your ass dressed!" Neil commanded he otherwise didn't budge. "And when I come see you tomorrow I expect to find you on your knees worshiping my dick like you're supposed to. Is that understood?"

I nodded and quietly acquiesced to his demands, dressing quickly and following behind him as we exited the back door. I didn't notice if Andrew was around, but I wasn't really that concerned with him.

As I got into his car, Neil grinned widely at me and that's when I saw his cock resting against the bottom of his steering wheel. I licked my lips as I settled into position to suck his cock as he drove me home. I would not have to wait long for my reward either. He seemed a little more sensitive now.

"Will, will you stay with me tonight?" I asked.

"Seriously? I have a girlfriend waiting at home. You'll get my dick tomorrow night if you play your cards right. Now get the hell out of my car." Neil unlocked his door.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then." I said meekly.

What the fuck had he done to me?! I sighed and shuddered at feeling so dependent on such a vile person. I watched him drive before quietly returning to my apartment. I checked my phone before I got into bed.

"Where the fuck are you?!" One message read. Another asked me if I was alright. Andrew's messages ran the gamut of emotions. Concerned, sad, angry, loving and back to angry again.

I'll message him in the morning. I'll just tell him my battery died and that Piper had come picked me earlier. She'd cover for me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)