More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unwanted-Empathy Unwanted-Empathy

What do you chose to do?

Why Not?

After the initial weirdness of the situation passes, I started to feel giddy. It's not like I had gone on many dates before anyway (more like zero dates), and I certainly haven't ever had a secret admirer. Maybe this could lead to something really good, I wonder.

The meeting spot was a secluded part of the local park at dusk. I arrived on time, but saw no one who was waiting around. I decided to wait a few minutes, after thirty minutes with no one showing I concluded that I had probably been pranked. I sighed, but then I started to hear heavy breathing coming from behind me. I in a panic quickly turn around.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed in a manly (not girly at all) voice. Standing there half hidden behind a tree is a young woman staring intently at me.

She is pretty cute I guess, with long pink hair (is that natural? does the carpet match the drapes?) reaching down to the middle of her back. Her pink bangs slightly covering her her beautiful pink eyes. The mysterious woman is wearing a white blouse (are those tiny bloodstains? no must just be my imagination surely), a black skirt that ends at her knees, white stockings, brown loafers on her feet, and she seems to be carrying a small bookbag in one hand.

Do I Continue On or Bail Right Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)