More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unwanted-Empathy Unwanted-Empathy

Do I Continue On or Bail Right Now?

Continue On

After calming my nerves a bit and taking a deep breath or two, I mustered my courage and spoke to her. "Uh hello. Are you the one who sent the letter?" I asked following my question up with non-threatening smile. She slowly comes out from behind the tree and is now standing a few feet away from me.

"Yes..I'm Yuna...I've seen you around campus a couple of times...and I wanted to know if you would go out on a date with me?" She ask shyly, her face blushing something fierce.

"Hell Yeah!" I thought to myself, I had been a date-less loser all through high school and it seemed like my college life was going to be the same. Now here was a pretty girl asking me out (seems miracles happen after all ). I decided to play it cool, I didn't want to come off as completely (eventhough I absolutely was).

"Well.." I started, but before another word can leave my lips. Yuna quickly stepped forward into my personal space (damn she's fast ). Me and Yuna are about the same height she maybe had a inch or two on me, never less making it easy for her to stare straight into my eyes as she says.

"Please say yes! I promise you won't regret it!" Her tone of voice was a little forceful.

"I..I.." I stammered completely caught off guard.

"I'll even pay!" Yuna adds, while pressing her breasts into my chest (so this is what heaven feels like). All my blood rushes from my big head down to my much, much smaller one.

"Sure I'll go out out with you!" I yelled out excitedly, smiling like a buffoon.

"Great" Yuna chirps happily, taking a step back giving me room to breathe. The both of us make plans to have dinner tomorrow night.

Do I Arrive On Time or Am I Late?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)