More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Whore of the Dragon, by Conan the Librarian

“So Marcie, how your feeling? No longer planning on summoning the forces of darkness?”

“I believe I have recovered sufficiently. I calmed down and relaxed with a bit of Calculus, so now I am fully prepared to resume our weekly program.”

“Weekly...yeah right, anyway whats up for today?”

“Ah yes, today's terrific tale is Whore of the Dragon, by Conan the Librarian.”

“Wait...I thought was against the rules?”

“I'm sure it's just a metaphor. You know maybe it's an erotic version of Enter the Dragon?”

“No, Marcie. Going from the pictures, I think we are definitely supposed to take this literally.”

“Of course, every time I lower the bar, this site finds a way to just limbo trough.”

“How would that even...no I don't think I want to know!”

“I am sure we will find out regardless, so let's just get this over with.”

“Before that. Can I point something out?”

“By all means.”

“This is now the fourth story featuring a female protagonist.”

“Indeed.”

“Didn't you initially say this was a site for porn about dudes fucking girls?”

“That was my impression at least.”

“Don't tell me all those losers are trying to butter up to us? You know submitting stories staring girls?”

“That is both pathetic and adorable. Mostly pathetic tough. As if we would be so easily swayed.”

FIVE MINUTES LATER

“Wow! Lunnara is awesome! She is smart, beautiful, powerful and ruthless! That's basically me! This story might not be complete garbage after all!”

“myes...I think I will do the choices on this one.”

“Ugh...fine but don't screw this up! I want this girl to win!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Very well, I must say, I am quite proud of my decisions here.”

“ughh...with a title like this I was expecting much more whoring, but you somehow turned the whole thing in your favor.”

“Oh? I thought you liked the main character.”

“Yes, I just like seeing you fail more.”

“Well, the story isn't over yet, but I suppose I do the summary this time. This is the tale of a dark elf named Lunnara who craves world domination.”

“And dicks.”

“So she unleashes an ancient evil dragon and turns him into a cute little, totally at least 18 year old, Shota.”

“He reminds me of Cutie, a much less pathetic version of Cutie.”

“Well, Cutie does have an astounding amount of sperm in those little balls of his. Not as much as Remy of course, and his penis is probably a tenth the size.”

“Ha! That's generous!”

“At any rate, our protagonist skillfully manipulates this young man by taking on a sort of mother figure.”

“Which, is really fucking creepy? Like she breastfeeds the little shit and all! Look I can get behind having a super powerful dragon at my beck and call but I do not want to nurse him!”

“Yes, I am not a professional psychiatrist but the author might have an Oedipus complex. There is also the worrying fact that he keeps using the wrong pronouns.”

“I did notice that as well.”

“Lunnara is often referred as a he, and in the last chapter we have Remy as a she. Freud would have a field day with this.”

“Well, I don't think anything good comes with digging to deep into the psyche of guys who write dragon porn.”

“Yes, we shall move on. After Lunnara skillfully manipulates the young dragon into doing her bidding, they entered the domain of some ehem promiscuous race of elves.”

“Oh, yeah, the weird animal fucker elves. Normal sex just isn't doing it for this guy, is it?”

“Animals?”

“What else would you call that deer thing? The Dragon boy, ok, I give him that, but that is clearly an animal!”

“I believe it is some sort of Centaur, only cuter.”

“Look, I don't care how cute it is, If it has a horse pussy it's an animal!”

“But there was no sex scene with it, so I don't think it's an issue.”

“Only because the story stopped in the middle.”

“Indeed. We leave our heroes just as Remy is about to engage in combat with the dynamic duo of deer-thing and sex-elf

“This whole story is apparently 70 chapters deep and we ended at chapter 20. Unbelievable.”

“Which is rather unfortunate I concur, I would not have minded reading more.”

“Oh? I would have suspected the wonky grammar to put you off again.”

“Well, it was nowhere near as bad as last time. Besides, I am perfectly capable of enduring some vomiting, if it means a worthwhile payoff.”

“Wait...does that mean what I think it means?”

“...”

“Did Marcie finally flick her bean?”

“Well...what about you?”

“Sorry, but I'm not into these weak limp dicked pathetic excuses of men.”

“I wouldn't exactly call Remy limp dicked...besides you aren't into men period.”

“Stop stalling! Did you do it, or not?”

“...I did.”

“MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Will you stop laughing? You are supposed to pleasure yourself to these stories. It has merely fulfilled it's intended function.”

“Sure, sure, so which of these pfft...erotic scenes did it for you? The enormous dragon-schlong? The father daughter ? The horny dear-thing that want's to fuck its rider?”

“The one where half the forest got stained into cum, after Remy wasn't allowed to release for multiple days.”

“You are really into this orgasm denial shit.”

“I can't deny that there is something magical about it. To have complete control over someone's pleasure is rather stimulating.”

“I'd say it just means you are a sadist.”

“How rude. A sadist would deny pleasure forever. I merely try to delay it as long as possible, to provide as much ecstasy as possible. Isn't it normal that you want to see the person you love at the height of bliss?”

“Sure...whatever you say.”

“So, despite your initial enthusiasm, it didn't seem that you get what you wanted out of this story.”

“Ugh...well...”

“Which is odd, because you love to manipulate people. And this was all about manipulation.”

“That whole mommy shit was just too big of a turn off.”

“Hmm, I do think you would have enjoyed the story more if you inserted into Remy instead.”

“Eww, no!”

“At any rate, while rough around the edges I would say this story was worthwhile, shall we do a follow up once this path is actually finished? I must say, I am also somewhat curious about the other paths.”

“Sure, apparently only the real fucked up shit gets you off. So good job Conan the veterinarian, you where the very first to get Marcie to masturbate! You can frame this and hang it on your wall!”

“How immature. But I do say this is a wrap, so good night everyone.”

“Try to not fuck any Animals and/or Family.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)