More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Whore Sister

“How much to fuck you,” Brian asked his hot stepsister Jen.

“You can’t afford me. Besides, you're broke,” She answered him back.

“I just won a scratch off ticket” and he pulled a fat wad of 100’s out of his pocket.

Jen’s eyes went wide, and she said, “$500 and you can fuck me.”

“I was thinking $100. I could get a real hooker for $500.”

“I’m not a hooker,” she said in protest.

“No, you’re just a garden variety slut. Now will you do it for $100, or not?”

“Fine, come eat me out to get me nice and wet and ready to fuck. I know you have a big cock so make sure I’m nice and wet before you shove it in me.”

“Fine,” Brian said as he moved closer to where she lay on the bed. She shimmied out of her tight shorts and thong panties. She spread her legs, her shaved pussy opening up for him to tongue her.

“Really work my clit,” she moaned as he started to lick up and down her shaved cunt. “Flick it back and forth with your tongue. Fuck yes, just like that,” she said as he worked her clit with his probing tongue.

She pulled her t-shirt up and let her big, braless tits flop free. Her dark nipples were growing erect as she pulled and tugged them, stimulating herself as he continued to flick her clit with his tongue. He then pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and began to finger fuck her.

“Fuck, I’m cumming,” she moaned as she clamped her legs around his head, his mouth sucking on her erect clit.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)