More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which world does Ovyah's lamp lands in?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

"Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" was one of the greatest movie in the world. And completely unlike the book it was based on in every way. Eddie Valiant like most noir detectives, Jessica was a golddigger who didn't love Roger, Roger was a talentless hack with a dark side, and much much more darker elements happened in the book.

One way the book different from the movie was motivation. Where Judge Doom wanted Acme's will to hide so he could own Toontown to build a Freeway. that doesn't happen in the book. Cause there is no Judge Doom. Or Acme. Or Will, Toontown or Freeway.

No. All of the and mayhem in the book occurred because of... An old tea kettle? Jessica offered Valiant sex for it, others offered money, all to get this kettle. Why? Because of the Toon Genie inside. A Genie who granted Roger's wishes she he unknownly said the magic phrase. A Genie, who made them monkey paw wishes. A Genie with homicidal intentions as well as the desire to Take Over the World! Of Course!

The Genie is killed in the book. Doesn't exist in the movie... except now Ovyah now exists in the world of the movie. Where Toons are alive, detectives as Valiant, and Judges Doom us all. So Ovyah is discovered by...

Who is she found by in the movie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)