More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Choose a story.

Who's in Charge?

Juliette Winston was a brat of an older sister (20) who would always mess with her younger sister (18). Rachel Winston was younger who was always on the receiving end of her sister’s meanness. But that all changed when their parents left town on a business trip.

“While we’re gone, Juliette is in charge, okay?” their mom said as the two were leaving the door.

“Okay, mom,” Juliette said with a smile. “Enjoy your trip!”

As soon as the car pulled out of the driveway, Juliette turned to Rachel and smiled. “I have you for the whole week. The first thing I want you to do is strip butt naked and run out into the backyard yelling ‘I’m naked!’”

“No,” Rachel said. “I won’t! You can’t do that!”

“I’m the one in charge, Rachel. You do it now or I’ll spank you instead,” Juliette said.

Rachel reluctantly did as she was asked, taking off her clothes until she was butt naked. Juliette laughed and took a picture. “Now run, Rachel, run. Or I’ll post this picture,” Juliette laughed. “And don’t you dare try to cover.”

Rachel cried in humiliation as she ran out in the backyard screaming, “I’m naked!” as her sister filmed her.

She cried as she finally made it back to the door only to find the back door was locked. She pounded on the door. “Please open the door!” she begged. “Please!”

Juliette laughed. “The front door is unlocked. You’ll have to go there if you want to come in, and be careful of the motion sensors. You don’t want to be soaked by the sprinklers and then put in the spotlight. Remember no covering.”

Rachel cried as she ran around to the front. She tried to walk slow not wanting to set off the motion sensor. Juliette smiled evilly as Rachel approached the door. She turned the front porch lights on. Rachel turned the knob to open the door only to retract it as the door felt sticky. She tried to rub it off with her other hand but they stuck together. Now Rachel definitely couldn’t cover up. Juliette laughed as she continued to take pictures of Rachel as she tried to pry her hands apart. “Go run down the cul de sac and back, and maybe I’ll let you in. Don’t forget to yell the words,” she said.

Rachel cried as she was to run down the street naked yelling “I’m naked!” Rachel swore to get her as she had enough of Juliette’s games, but she would need help from her friends to do so. The neighbors came out to see what the ruckus was about only to see Rachel running down the street naked. They laughed as she ran with her hands stuck together.

When she came back to the front door there were people. She stopped in her tracks as she realized who they were. Juliette had invited Rachel’s crushes. She was talking to them in the doorway. Rachel tried to sneak by when Juliette yelled. “Hey look, there she is! The naked streaker herself!”

The boys all turned to see Rachel and snickered to themselves as they looked her up and down. “Nice one, Rach,” Kevin, her biggest crush, said. “How about some clothes next time?”

The guys slapped each other on the backs as they laughed and walked away. “See you later, Rachel,” John said with a wink.

Rachel blushed as her crushes walked by her. Then Rachel ran for the door, but as she started to run Juliette turned a switch which turned the motion sensors back on. The sprinklers immediately turned on spraying Rachel all over as she ran to the door. Bright lights also shone in her face making it even more obvious of her naked state. The boys were still there and cheered as they were able to fully see Rachel’s naked body. Rachel blushed and ran to the door in utter humiliation as she stood at the front door. “Please let me in,” Rachel begged, she even collapsed to her knees. “Please end this.”

Juliette opened the door to finally end Rachel’s embarrassment. Rachel ran straight for her room in tears as she felt betrayed and humiliated more than ever. Juliette couldn’t help but laugh at her sister’s humiliation.

But Rachel didn’t find it as amusing and swore to get her . When she entered her room, she made a few phone calls. This was not over.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)