More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

What is the plan for the day? And who do you follow?

Who's Who?

A Who's who. This is incomplete. Very Incomplete. I'm only going to describe the people introed already and some other people that WILL show up somehow, and maybe name some of Bridgett and Jeremy's friends, they are open to interpretation for now.

This takes place in the year 2018, so some futuristic devices can be introduced, just no rayguns and supersonic cars :D.

I'm also going to be editing this and making it more easily read. Stay Tuned.

Main Characters

The Jones Family. (Edit 6/11/08 I just noticed that almost this whole family's initials is CJ...wow)

Courtney Jones, 18. One of the focus' of the story. About 5'5 or 5'6", maybe 115 pounds. She's slim with C cup gravity defying breasts....the wonders of youth. She's very smart (possibly into MENSA level intelligence) and very self confident...except when it comes to expressing her feelings for Jeremy Lang. Very inexperienced in the ways of the flesh, having just kissed and partaken in some heavy petting and that was through clothes. In the beginning she is NOT Bi, if you can come up with a good seduction (again no sex) for her to become Bi, go for it :D. If not she's all good with that as well. Has a pink 2018 Mustang, possibly her birthday gift. Introduced in Reunion.

Charlie Jones, 17 on the varsity football team. Courtney's younger brother. Excellent athlete. Underage will not have any scene involving anything beyond a kiss or two. He is apparently not a virgin though. Named for his grandfather.

Caitlin Jones. 45 Head Nurse at the Regional Medical Center. She is the female lead of Reunion. Has she and her husband had fun with Kathryn and Bryan? In one thread it is confirmed that they have.

Colin Jones 45 Branch Manager for a Financial institution, commutes by rail to Chicago every other week for work, the off week he works at home telecommuting Was the QB for the High School Football team. He is the Male lead of Reunion

Charlie Jones 72, Jones family Patriarch. Ex sheriff. Hates women beaters. Owns a pub on Main Street, though it's mostly run by Melissa now.

Francine Jones, 67, Jones family Matriarch

Sarah McIntire 66, Caitlin's Mother.

The Lang Family

Jeremy Lang. 6'6 inches already at 18 years of age, he's big and muscular all around. He views himself as Courtney's defender. Will move heaven and earth to protect her from anything and anyone. He's on the varsity football team, the best in a generation when his father and Courtney's father were on the team. Owns a 2016 Ram Hybrid. Introduced in Reunion.

Tommy Lang Jr. 21, not as big (6'3") as his father and brother, and instead of football chose baseball. Excellent center fielder, a 'five tool' player he is called. He is being considered for drafting by the New York Mets, the Atlanta Braves and the Chicago Cubs. Possibly experimented with his twin. Owns a 2009 Yellow Camaro (Think Bumblebee's second car form in the Transformers movie) First story he's named in, though mentioned in Reunion. Doesn't believe Sharon is a slut.

Sara Lang 21 Tommy Jr's fraternal twin. She wants to be a teacher like her aunt. Bisexual, like her aunt. Kathryn is her idol, considering her the strongest person she ever met. Possibly experimented with her twin. Has some plan involving Jeremy and Courtney. Thin wire framed glasses, button nose. Owns a red 2015 Mazda 8. First story she's named in, though also mentioned in Reunion.

Tommy Lang 45 Huge man at 6'8". He bought that Moonlight Diner two years before this story.

Janice Lang 46, Tommy's wife. Helps run the diner now. Ex Cheerleader.

The Carlson Family.

Kathryn Carlson 30 (almost 31), Jeremy's aunt and an English teacher in their High School. Every now and then they take a vacation to visit 'friends'. This time the friends, Peter and Sandy Walker come to visit them. She is bisexual. She had a childhood crush on Colin Jones, and embarrassingly at the time Caitlin Jones. Possibly lived that fantasy. Introduced in Dorm Life, and has since been in When the Cat's Away, and Reunion, this is the fourth Story she is in. She has Night Blindness, she can not drive, hell she can barely walk in the dark. For the first parts of the story she is the straight up sex threads.

Bryan Carlson 31, Jeremy's uncle through Kathryn. Programmer for a Home Security company, he also teaches an extra credit course at the high school. Originally from Dorm Life by Torg. Has since been in When the Cat's Away as well.

The Walker Family. Thanks to Zingiber, they are from When the Cat's Away.

Sandy Walker 32...Sun kissed Blond woman. Bisexual. She's a paralegal during the week,and a swimming instructor on the weekends. Two kids with her husband. They are full fledged swingers, though Kathryn and Bryan are her favorites.

Peter Walker 33. Fair skinned and blond haired, he has experimented with guys. Whether he experimented with Bryan is unknown at this time. Like Sandy Kathryn and Bryan are his favorite couple, though he has a special, uh, bond with his friend Gary.

Others (Out of Towners)

Jasmine 35, Kathryn and Bryan's R.A from college, now a Sex Educator and Therapist. Like her idol Joyce Bernstein she likes to teach through example. Totally bisexual, and proud of it. Currently writing a book for families to use to educate their kids on sexual matters. It won't go into detail like 'Free to Masturbate' as it's more of a comprehensive guide to talking with your children. Originally in Dorm Life by Torg.

Carissa Rodriguez, 31 Kathryn's only true childhood friend. Now Jasmine's 'assistant' educator, and lover. Also totally bisexual. She is of Puerto Rican and Irish descent. In one thread she just suffered her third miscarriage, in another she is maybe two months pregnant. 5'4" with dark thick hair, but a fair complexion though she doesn't burn in the sun easy. Originally in Reunion.

Scott 32, Jasmine and Carissa's male lover. In Europe right now. Not sure if he will appear at the moment. He is the father of Carissa's child. He's short, only an inch taller than Jasmine, with a swimmers build. Originally in Dorm Life by Torg.

Amy, Vivacious redhead that attended Widley College near where Kathryn, Jasmine, and Bryan attended college. Currently illustrating Jasmine's comprehensive guide. Originally in Weekend at a Girl's Dorm by Imhotep, afterwards made an appearance in Dorm Life by Torg.

Steph, Amy's assistant, great at getting flight with the most direct route to a location. Amy's Lover? First story, created by Imhotep

Ellen, Amy's former roommate from Widley College. Naive and blond at the time of Weekend and Dorm Life (both of which she appears). Hasn't actually appeared yet, Amy is going to try and convince her to come meet her. Created by Imhotep.

The Teacher, Courtney's enigmatic teacher in all things involving Virii. Works for DARPA's Infectious Diseases Laboratory.

Friends of Courtney and Jeremy.

Bridgett McKenzie 18 Courtney's BFF. Possibly a virgin (She is in one thread). Possibly Bisexual with feelings for Courtney (If you want to work Courtney into Bi, she'd probably be the best bet to do it). Straightforward and usually speaks before she thinks it through. She stands at five ft. four in., and weighs 102. Her B cup breasts look large on her frame though, and she's very proud of them. Her hair is bright red.

Sharon Nimnovick 18 Oldest of Courtney's friends. Not a virgin (or at least not vaginally). Gave Jeremy a BJ and cunnilingus lessons for his birthday two months before this story, which may or may not plague her with guilt when she finds out that Courtney loves Jeremy. She is of eastern European descent, but has some Mediterranean in her as well as she's of darker tone than her mother. She's also the tallest at an inch under six ft. Weighs 140 pounds, she has DD's. She is Bi. Slutty but not sleazy. Named her breasts Nellie and Honey. She figured after they became "became big enough to be their own things" she'd named them.

Carla Bradbury 18 Courtney's friend, Bridgett's second cousin. Likes to dance and party. She does however abhor as her older brother died of an overdose when she was thirteen. If any are mentioned she either starts crying or gets violent. She's a small girl at only 5' even, and weighs only 92 pounds. She has A-cup breasts She has long blond hair. After her brother died, who she was very close to, she stopped eating right. She thinks that's why she's so short. She doesn't mind it though because a guy, any guy can toss her over their shoulder and take her to bed. Or so she says. Sharon thinks she's still a virgin (She's not though). Spends a lot of time with Adam Dowling.

Chadwick 'Chad' Goring. He's on the track team, and doesn't like to take no for an answer. Doesn't have many friends outside of the track team where he is the best on that team. His father is a State Senator, and he thinks that makes him exempt from things. In truth his Father is none too happy with the way he's turning out.

Adam Dowling, 18 next door neighbor and classmate of Jeremy and Courtney. Despite being a geek, he and Jeremy are very good friends. Spends a lot of time with Carla Bradbury.

Georgia Washington, 18, classmate of the above. I picture her to look a bit like Jada Fire, a little more toned stomach. Rumored to be in love with Aimee. Father is a the High School History Assisstant Principal.

Aimee Chen, 18, classmate of the title characters. I picture her to look a bit like Kobe Tai. Rumored to be in love with Georgia.

Hope, Illinois Town Members

Jimmy Connors, 42 Ex-running back on Courtney and Jeremy's Father's football team. Now the town Sheriff (and looking to run for County Sheriff soon). Big man, preferred the 'plow through' method of play making. He is black, his was the first black family to move to Hope, Illinois, when he was seven. Met his wife in college while he was technically dating Janine Lang.

Eileen Connors 41, Jimmy's wife, Caucasian. Her parents didn't like Jimmy until he told them he wanted to go into Law Enforcement rather than play football as a career.

Petra Nimnovick, 39, owner of Petra's Pleasure's. Eastern European descent, a milf, her daughter is Sharon. She is Bi. She hosts a discreet swinging group for the town. She has money but no one knows where it's from (and I have a plan for her so...no definitive sources from anyone but me for now :D...speculations are welcome though.)

Janine Lang, 38 Tommy Lang's sister, the middle child. Night Manager in the Moonlight Diner. Jimmy Connors took her virginity. Her first woman was Jimmy Connors wife, and it was a mutual first. Currently semi-dating someone from Colin's office, she's at least eight years older than him.

Melissa 36, Manager of the Jones Pub and Grill on Main Street.

Miranda 19, Waitress/Bartender at the Jones Pub & Grill. F cup breasts, but a slim body otherwise.

Craig Simmons 23, Sara Lang's boyfriend. Currently in the Air Academy.

Liz upper 20's, former Marine, is a deputy. Can orgasm by giving pleasure...supposedly.

Shamus lower 30's, deputy.

Jake, upper 30's, is the Chief Deputy of the town. He and Liz have had 'relations'. Single.

Margaret Leeds 28, works in the library.

DeLyla Tubbs, 37 Nurse with Courtney's mom, works in the Health Education Center for the Regional Medical Center.

Gracie Matthews, 30 Emergencies Dispatcher.

Frank McKenzie, 52 Bridgett's father and landlord.

Irene McKenzie, 54 Bridgett's mother.

Barbara McKenzie, 28, Bridgett's older sister. She lives with her boyfriend Corey. She prefers to be double penetrated. Is not fully Bi. However she is open to kissing and fingering if she's really horny. She had dark hair and milky skin. She has an inch on her younger sister, but her breasts aren't as perky as Bridgett's. That's not to say they aren't nice, they just don't ride as high, having a bit of sag in them. She has big thick nipples, possibly gotten through the use of nipple clamps.

Florence Bradbury 48, Carla's mother, and Irene's First Cousin.

Jared Bradbury 50, Carla's Father.

Jared Bradbury Jr, Deceased, here for continuity. Died of an overdose five years before this story.

Delora Evans: Vice Principal at Kathryn's High School. Her hair is pulled back severely.

Walter Thomas: Ex-Football player now owns a contracting company specializing in energy saving remodels.

Puja Singh: Kathryn's immediate Supervisor at the High School. Widowed. Has decided that she will never have another man to try and replace her departed husband.

David Bader: Born in Minneapolis as the second son of a German-Irish father and a Jewish mother in late 1989, David Bader grew up in a large and loving, if rather strict, middle-class home. Becoming quite the rebel during his high school years, David’s grades were too low for him to attain a college scholarship, something which prompted him to join the US Marine Corps. Spending five years in the corps, and far too much time in Iraq and Afghanistan for his liking, David was eventually honorably discharged and took advantage of being eligible for the G.I. Bill by going to college. Having lived there for about two years, he had gradually begun to compile historical data in an attempt to write a local history of the area, highlighting some of its history.
David is single, and could be described as being flamboyantly straight in that he’s into shaving rather than grooming, doesn’t like to talk about his feelings. He is also fiercely independent, considering the prospect of invading someone else’s privacy, regardless of whether it’s under the pretenses of “saving” or “liberating” them, to be morally abhorrent
Standing 6 feet, 2 inches tall and weighing around 200 lbs, David has dark blond hair and pale blue eyes, with an open and honest face that’s dominated by his strong jaw
David’s time as a Marine has left him quite patriotic in a very private sort of way, and he cringes whenever he hears a politician utter the words “God Bless America” and considers flag lapel pins to be the work of the devil.
Despite liking his job very much, David is somewhat uncomfortable with the fact that his good looks, combined with his friendly and supportive demeanor, has served to make him the favorite amongst the senior girls.

Reverend Henry Dicks- Congregation Leader of Hope Primitive Love Communion.

Dorothy Dicks: Henry's wife. Her attire trends towards Flower Power stylings.

Patience Dicks: Daughter of Henry and Dorothy.

Prudence Dicks: Second daughter of Henry and Dorothy.

Joy Dicks: Third daughter of Dorothy.

Serafina (?): Member of the Upper Church, Petience's girlfriend. Wants a wedding in the church.

Mrs. Patterson: Member of the Upper Church, supports the wedding of Patience and Serafina. Which is a victory in it's own right as she's still not as open about sexual matters, believing until recently that Oral sex was sinful.

Peter and Irene Dong: World Neighbor Exchange members from Changsha, China. They've been invited to Hope for a get together with the Reverend and his wife, possibly others.

Second Person Characters

Courtney's friends

The Exhibitionist- Long haired blond, lives with Bridgett in this sequence. She's Bi, and very kindhearted...and loves attention, she thrives on it, however she's not a total slut. She has standards for actual intimacy, but she relishes anyone looking. 38D breasts, and athletic.

Jeremy's Friends

The Teammate- He's the running back on the HS Football team. Didn't realize that Jeremy liked Courtney until a month before this story.

The Town Highlights.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)