More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

The Town Highlights.

More characters

Bill Washington: 51, Head of the History Department at Hope High School. Distance runner in College. About ten pounds overweight. Kathryn thinks he's "cuddly".

Alice Washington: 51, Bill's wife, was the star of her College's track and field team. Two kids left her about 30 pounds overweight, but it went to "all the right places". Tris to keep in shape as much as possible to stave off the diabetes that runs in her family.

Henry Ahrens: 35 General Practitioner at the RMC. Wife was a teacher with Kathryn before she died.

Natasha Simmons: 19 Henry's babysitter. Her mother works at the Sleep Center at the RMC. She has an ass to die for, and very puffy nipples.

Sarah Ahrens 5, believes Natasha should be her new Mommy.

Jonathan Dumas: 41 year old Ford Motor Company Surveyor.

Teri Dixon 18. Is on the Cheerleading squad. Just got a B on her Math Assignment!!! Is totally infatuated with intelligent people. Not a virgin, but after being tutored by Sydney is developing a crush on her. Never been with a female. 5'9", large C cups, and athletic build. She lives in Chesterville. Courtney's Great Grandmother is her Grand Aunt. She is the youngest of four children, who's parent's had planned for three. Teri was a very big surprise.

Sydney 18 Is one of the three most intelligent people in hope High, has a full scholarship to MIT. Socially inept, but subconsciously it may be because she's always been attracted to females. At 5'2" she's one of the smallest in the class. 28B breasts, always wears clothes a size too big.

More Resources

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)