More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tip Tip

What reality do you end up in?

White slavery

You hear a booming deflating horn sound. The voice returns, "Sorry, contestant, this is NOT your reality. Here, the American Civil War ended not with the end of slavery but with a compromise agreement: reparations for all former slaves but the continued allowance of slavery. As such, white southern plantation owners bankrupted themselves into paying their former slaves.

Well, you were obviously wrong about the door but you wonder where this is going. The voice continues, "Our protagonist's great-grandfather was a free man in the North who was also a smart businessman. He raised capital and went to the south and bought out the lands of numerous southern planation owners for pennies on the dollar. After having secured their property for himself, their families would remain in debt to their former slaves. After generations of these families paying their former slaves, African-Americans find themselves in the middle or upper class, while the poorest are largely from white families in the south or Eastern Europeans who traveled to the US when the Soviet Union collapsed immediately after World War II."

At least that's an interesting one. "Now, slavery as it evolves consists of people over the age of 18 agreeing to become complete and utter personal slaves for individuals for a set contractual period of time. The owner must pay the funds for the into a trust. Men sell themselves into slavery as a cheaper, guaranteed form of employment. On the other hand, poor white woman often find that five to ten years of sexual slavery is often the easiest way for them to gain enough funds to move into the middle class."

You're liking where this is going. "Our contestant's family, having gained incredibly wealth after the Civil War is one of the richest families in the world and their plantation had as many as two hundred slaves at any given time. Our contestant is the head heir to the family and is now leaving for college with his 20-year-old white blond personal , Amber, who has been with his family since she was 18 and signed a five-year contract."

"Contestant, in three seconds, you are going to wake up with none of this information. Can you leave this reality by finding the exit door and go back to 'FIND YOUR REALITY'?"

Where do you end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)