More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tip Tip

Where do you end up?

Your college

You walk up and find yourself on a bench outside your college. You stand up and look out towards the campus as people are moving around towards classes. Everything seems the same but you noticed that there are more black students now. It seems odd from what you remember. The other strange thing you see is a weird amount of white women walking around with their tits, asses and pussies hanging out. Some are even completely naked! They only thing they all seem to be wearing is a collar on their necks and you're not sure but it looks like a large number of them are near black men.

Seems strange. You rise up, and feel a pounding headache, like your mind has been split in two. You look around and see your backpack. Grabbing it, you start to move when you suddenly see a gorgeous blond running towards you at full speed.

Along with her beautiful blond hair, she has bouncing round solid D cup breasts, an amazingly thin waist and a nice round behind. When she gets closer to you, you see that she's carrying a box from the local lunch place and is wearing a collar that says "Amber" along with your name on it. She has on a small white top and Daisy Duke shorts.

As she approaches, you ask, "Amber?" She responds, "Yes, master! I brought your lunch while you rested. Should we get going, we'll be late for class?" Confused, you decide to go with her. When you suggest she eat first, she shook her head and looked at you in complete confusion. You two keep on walking until you see your friend Reggie sitting near the quad.

Reggie is a tall, lanky black friend of yours. He, like you, grew up in the middle class and were in college studying engineering and hoping to get your first jobs. He was a shy, quiet nerdy guy who rarely spoke to girls. As you two approach, you see that his pants are down and a gorgeous cute redhead with monster tits and a thin waist is sucking hard on his cock. Confused at the whole scene, you look around and can't figure out why no one has noticed. Getting closer, you see that she has a collar that says "Bambie" with Reggie's name after it and nothing else on.

Reggie roughly pushes the girl's head aside and stands up. "My man, I see you made it to your first day! Hey, do you feel like taking a swing at Bambie's ass? Maybe we should trade up for a little while, variety never hurt anyone. Bambie, crawl your ass over here and get back to sucking! My cock ain't done yet and present your ass to Mr. Johnson here!"

You stand confused as this "Bambie" starts crawling on the ground towards Reggie, goes back to sucking his cock and then pulls her butt cheeks apart, seemingly inviting you to fuck her. You realize that Amber is standing next to you but you don't see a hint of embarrassment from her at the scene.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)