More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tip Tip

Where do you end up?

In your bedroom

You find yourself groggy when you wake up. You wonder if that was a dream but you realize that you are now in your college bedroom. Sort of. This room seems nicer than your old bedroom, the same interests but it seems like the quality of everything has improved.

Pulling off the sheets, you notice two more things: first, that you are naked, and second, that there's a naked cute white girl next to you. You see that she's wearing a collar that says "Amber" along with your name on it. She has beautiful blond hair, nicely round solid D cup breasts, an amazingly thin waist and a nice round behind.

As you shuffle, you hear her wake up. She jumps up and immediately, "Sorry master, I didn't know you were awake. Will you need me to service you in any way?" She starts to grab onto your cock and immediately to suck on it. You get an immediate hard-on but slow her down for a second to try to figure out some things. When you ask who she is, she moves to using her hands while responding, "You know who I am, silly? I'm Amber, your from home. Out of the fifty female slaves you could have taken with you to college, you chose me. You always said that my ass was the tightest you've ever had, and now I'm here for the next three years to serve you as you need. Shall we start with a shower? I believe my pussy has gotten quite wet but I do know you enjoy dry fucking my ass as well."

Where do you go now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)