More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

You take a look at the roster.

White Light, Cute and Gothy

You look up and down the roster of Domina's available to fight today. It's filled with a broad range of women. In your head you do a mental calculus for each woman you see. Zoya the Ass Destroyer is pretty and would make a good , but she seems tough enough for you not to be certain of your victory. The same for GYRLBreaker. Meanwhile others, like the WhamBam seem to be pushovers, but not prime material.

You keep going until you find one option on the list that seems appealing.

The entrant named White Light certainly seemed dressed the part. She is a cute busty girl with pale skin and soft looking muscles. Clearly not much of a fighter. She also has white hair done up in pigtails, and in the image is wearing a skimpy white babydoll nightie from the before times with plenty of cleavage.



In short, she looks nothing like a fighter at all. Ideal strap-on meat.

A smile forms on your lips. It will be fun to make her lick your heels.

Remember, if you are enjoying the storyline so far, please consider showing that by giving this thread a like!

What happens now that you picked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)