More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Your fantasies are about to come true....

White Hot Cream: At Home

A day in the life of me is a simple one. I wake up, have breakfast, shower, work on the computer all day, break for lunch, work some more, dinner, shower, and then bed. Every weekend, I shoot the breeze browsing the internet, watch videos on Youtube, play a few games, do the weekly chores and whatever that needs doing around the house before the end of the day. Rarely do I make my way outside for groceries and living a relatively solitary lifestyle. My window into the world was through the sheen of a 17 inch monitor. Dating at my age in this trying times was out of the question. No Tinder or fuck buddy match up was going to count a nearly middle aged Asian man living in some far off conservative Asian country a catch. The locals were too stuffy and untrustworthy. In most respects, all of them were, since the economy tanked and everyone was out to grab other people's money. For years after coming back from the West after finishing my education and getting an online job, I had kept up a seemingly normalized routine of isolation, although frustrating enough for me to fap my horny self into explosive orgasms at least once every day.

Needless to say, like many Asians, I dreamed of the West to be the land of fruitful living, bountiful expression and all around freedom. I experienced it first hand in university, and I was hooked. When the time came for me to leave, I regretted not being to do more. If the cards had been right for me, I would have stayed there permanently, got myself a nice house, fucked a whole lot of hot white girls and lived like a king. Since I am here now, in this humble space I call home, this was unfortunately not the case, and I started to wish I had more. I started to wish that I had made better choices in life, that I deserved far better....


Then, I woke up. A strange woozy feeling hit me. I was having a dream where I was living another life. A life that was ordinary. A pitiful life. A life so boring and mundane that just thinking about it sent shudders down my spine. Fortunately, it did not take long for me to recover from the shock. Shaking my head clear of the last of fog, I made my routine check on my naked bottom self to find my 8 inch cock standing up to attention, stiff, solid and soaring up into the air. I was now perfectly convinced that the worst case scenario was not real, sighing to myself for being so silly. Just before I was able to get up to find the girls, one of them walked through the open doorway. Jenna was looking especially delicious as the first sight of a naked white woman at the beginning of the day. No matter how many times I looked at her throughout all these many months, her face, tits and shaven cunny was a sight to behold and a delight to my already hugely erect dick.

"Morning, sleepy head," She walks her awesome body forward to slide onto the sheets. Her hand wrapped neatly over my rod to stroke it gingerly, "Bad dream?"

"Yeah. Can't remember what it was any more," I answer her as I lean myself back into my pillow, watching her hover her face over my crotch and enjoying the slow and steady rub, "It was a pretty bad one though...."

"Well, baby, I can think of a few ways to make you feel a lot better," She gives the tip a few long, hot loving laps.

How does Jenna make me feel better?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)